Reviews for Time and a Word
Can't wait for more
ThePowerfullKira chapter 12 . 4/21
he finally returns! nice chapter. very excited to see how dantes gonna interact with them in the next timeline.
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 12 . 4/21
Madoka going yandere for Sayaka was such a surprise lmao.
shadyxlr chapter 12 . 4/21
Welp that was a twist I wasn't expecting. I wonder what you got planned next now that we're back at the start?
Hope that your doctorate is going as well as it can possibly go, because I'm sure it can't be easy. Can't wait for an update as well with how crazy the story is getting. Good luck and stay safe ExtraSavoirelFaire.
ShinryuseiJin chapter 11 . 3/25
Nobody can claim the Soul and power of the Sparda family
MailmanNo.51 chapter 1 . 1/5
I'm pretty sure they're not getting younger, I think Dante is just being old and calling them ages they aren't.
Battlesny chapter 9 . 1/5
is them getting younger every chapter intentional? because they're barely a third their ages now.
ImmaNumber1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2023
Kyubey being incinerated by Dante had me surprised
Did not see that coming
PX2101 chapter 11 . 11/19/2023
Reading Kyubey spontaneously combusting in this chapter reminded me of what happened to That Little Shit’s species in Chapter 27 of "Izuku the Reincarnated Chef" (Or "How I came back from a Isekai and still can't have a quiet life!")… a rather beautiful thing to read, as TV Tropes can show.

"The Reason You Suck" Speech: "Shiro" makes clear to the Incubators that their entire plan of making girls suffer to prolong the life of the universe is completely evil and completely pointless. "Shiro" tells them that it is NATURAL for the universe to end, and the universe will be REBORN. Prolonging the life of one universe is a complete waste. "Shiro" also points out that there is no PROOF they are actually prolonging the life expectancy of the universe by making human girls suffer. They're just SAYING it does, acting as if they know better when the omnipotent System knows that's complete bullshit.
KazamaFam2006 chapter 11 . 11/16/2023
[Read this and reviewed as a guest earlier for purposes of saying ahead of time.]

Hey, I think I got a pretty good enough theory as to why Kyubey just blew up right when it was about to touch Dante.

If you played DevilMayCry 3, before the final Vergil fight, Dante said this as he was confronting Vergil:

"We are the sons of Sparda. Within each of us, flows his blood. And more importantly, his SOUL!"

Did you catch that yet?

When Kyubey was reaching for Dante by the ears, it was seeing, or rather, touching a part of Sparda, in fact, it's as if it was seeing his ghost. It then triggered the Incubator, visualizing Sparda's demonic form in it's head. That part of the Dark Knight has then caused it to just blow up.

Maybe some time ago, before he and Eva died, Sparda must have caught wind of the Incubators. Extracting human souls, specifically young, teenage girls in exchange for power. And then to fight these...abnormalities known as 'witches'.

Little do these girls know, they soon become witches themselves, and Sparda must have witnessed one first-hand at some point in his life after he and Eva have Dante and Vergil. After defeating the witch and laying it to rest, he then made some sort-of alchemy-based cataclysms [can't come up with the right words sorry.] that can bring the girls' souls back into their bodies before they all suffer the same fate.

Unfortunately, around 6 of them or so are completed, and by the time he was working on more of them, he was assassinated by one of Mundus' minions [can't use men.].

Decades later, we have right now.
Kyubey: Utterly defeated. Deceased!
By Sparda's own, red-clad son.

In other words, Sparda's legacy, saved any potential, future magical girls from the Incubator's art of deceptions. A pay to play, crumbling down like Jenga blocks falling to the ground. The end of a cycle of entropy.

Done by the hands of a son of Sparda.

...Dante.
TheMotivatedOne chapter 10 . 11/10/2023
where'd chapter 11 go?
Sorat2341 chapter 11 . 10/9/2023
And here I was hoping we would get magical boomer Dante, lol. But hey, maybe you will deliver in another chapter :)
Jorge Javier Guido chapter 11 . 10/8/2023
so kyubey is allergic to demonic energy huh?

nice to know
reinDank chapter 11 . 10/7/2023
Phooey. Hoping for magical boy Dante.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »