Reviews for Time and a Word
reinDank chapter 11 . 10/7/2023
Phooey. Hoping for magical boy Dante.
Kamalajan chapter 11 . 10/6/2023
Like it so much!
Announ chapter 11 . 10/2/2023
To 'DigiThorn' (Oct 2, 2023): BRUH… Nero already has a 'father' (Vergil) who was the antagonist of "Devil May Cry 3" (alongside Arkham) and "Devil May Cry 5" (after Urizen). What difference could it possibly make?

Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time Nero would think Dante was the 'bad guy' (at first)… remember the introduction to "Devil May Cry 4" which had Dante 'bust a cap' in Sanctus’ face? I’d wager it would take at least three strikes (this crossover would be the second one) before Nero thinks something is wrong instead of "there goes Dante with his antics; I wonder what he’s up to this time?"
DigiThorn chapter 11 . 10/1/2023
I wonder how Nero would feel about this whole, “Dante-pretending-to-be-a-supervillain” thing XD
Manatread chapter 11 . 10/1/2023
Try dealing souls bs with a demon lol. Incubator, my guy...
BlazerRaylock chapter 11 . 9/24/2023
Hah! No matter the world, timeline or alternate, Dante will never, ever, get his pizza craze perfectly satiated, next to his strawberry sundae craving too. Maybe in the next wish granting one, or maybe if he somehow got to the SCP timeline for that Pizza box.

All the same, keep up the great work.
MysteriousSaberFanX chapter 3 . 9/23/2023
The Legendary Devil Hunter Dante... what a guy
Cookiesndip chapter 11 . 9/23/2023
All I can say is that everything is on fire. Jesus christ, this is truly the most cursed timeline, other than the one in Persephone's Waltz. Even IF Homura somehow makes it out of this timeline alive and not a witch, Madoka's distrust, vindictiveness, and nigh inevitable betrayap, along with her being yandere for Seiyuku is going to utterly break her and take away Hameru'e final mental anchor. All while Dante and Vergil represent a potential 'out' in terms of power. Something similar to a Vergil!Homura is actually a possibility at this point.

That, or this ends with a three-way. Hey, it COULD happen!
Kuga Tsuniya chapter 11 . 9/23/2023
I guess that makes Demonic Power Too Spicy for the Incubators…
KazamaFam2006 chapter 11 . 9/22/2023
(Guest reviewing rn)

First off, who plays Baldur’s Gate 3 on a 3DS? Never saw anybody or anything outrageous.

Nonetheless, the light has really called to Homura after all.

Tears in…side her…finally have calmed down…

Okay this sounded awkward. But can we have a Devils Never Cry music here? Kyubey has been utterly obliterated. Deceased!
Felli Losbelt chapter 11 . 9/22/2023
Dante calling them ragamuffins was more funny than I thought it'd be.
Slayer 10321 chapter 11 . 9/22/2023
This is a complete and utter train wreck in the making.

I can't wait to see how it ends between Madoka, Sayaka and Homura.

Dante continues to be a riot and one of the best characters in the story.

This fic is shaping up to be a blast.
Doppel chapter 11 . 9/22/2023
Nice work on the chapter, and congratulations on going back to school. You have my best wishes, and good luck with your future endeavors.
I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
ExploerTM chapter 11 . 9/22/2023
Oh man, that Wish fucked Madoka's head good. Good thing this is a throwaway timeline because I dont believe even Dante can de-meguca girl.

Then again, Yamato can separate demon and human... Nah, it backfired spectacularly, it has bad idea written all over it.
The Rupture chapter 11 . 9/21/2023
Hahahaha. I love this Puesodo Love Triangle going on between Akemi, Madoka and Sayaka it's hilarious.
Kyuubey couldn't change/touch Dante's soul and his existence collapse instead.
Keep it up bro.