Reviews for Time and a Word
ptl chapter 11 . 9/21/2023
So, demon and Incubator stuff are just incompatible? Or is there something more?
Lovnag chapter 11 . 9/21/2023
BG3 on 3DS? Something ain't right with that statement.
It's like hearing a pizza was delivered without the box.
OrionGold chapter 11 . 9/21/2023
Damn, I never thought Madoka would so clingy towards Sayaka. I can't wait for Homura to realize that the love of her life is jealous of her for taking Sayaka away from her.
KaguTsumi chapter 10 . 9/10/2023
Meanwhile, virgil is just reading in the library MENACINGlY
Kamalajan chapter 10 . 8/27/2023
Hype is real.
Thanks for a chapter, dear author!
williamcll chapter 10 . 8/21/2023
What is Nero up to in this situation?
Zero chapter 2 . 7/30/2023
I wonder how dante will deal with that damn cat...
Zero chapter 1 . 7/30/2023
Interesting idea.
Cookiesndip chapter 10 . 7/1/2023
Man, Homura's life is suffering.

Orphan, bullied. Born with a weak heart and poor vision, and spent years in a hospital. Never had a friend or even been treated with kindness. Socially awkward.
Winds up in the MG world, suffering ensues, everyone dies.
Is forced to kill Madoka with her own hands and promised to find a happier ending.
Spent decades trying to save waifu, failed each time with no end in sight.
Old friends and waifu forget each loop. Old friends never trust or believe her, usually becoming antagknistiv and chiding or hating her, aside from Madoka. Partially this is due to her dogshit social skills.
And now, unintentionally NTR'd by Sayaka, and to make things worse, Madoka has gone completely yandere for her like Kirika due to a poorly-worded wish mind controlling her.
Canonically suicidal, non-existent self-esteem, literally never been happy.
Somehow still a decent person, pragmatic, but hates hurting people (as shown by the Mami fight in Rebellion), and when granted absolute total power, doesn't take advantage of it and just allowed Madoka and the crew to live a mortal life, forcd QB to clean up it's own messes, and took care of the bulk of the Wraiths herself. Heaven was shown to be not particularly happy in the concept movie, being removed from mortal wants.

Must I go on? Of course Sayaka is also going to be very unhappy when she finds out how utterly fucked Madoka's wish is.

Like holy shit, I'm surprised Homura isn't a witch yet. All she needs is for Madoka to attack her and she'll be on the brink, which seems quite likely in a chapter or two due to yandere. Devil Homura, but now with no purpose, anyone? Is this the birth of Walpurgisnacht? Jesus christ, this timeline seriously needs a reboot.

Anyways, I still think Homura is your favourite. Plenty of authors enjoy putting the characters they like through hell. That or Dante, but Dante is everyone's favourite.
KazamaFam2006 chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
In case you plan on the Moemura (the Homura with glasses and braids) arc/chapter, lemme be frank on how Dante would be incorporated; he wouldn’t just show up right out of the blue at the Walpurgisnacht for no reason. If I want to speculate; maybe Morrison gave him some sort of job to investigate such phenomenons (which are obviously the witches) such as people mysteriously disappearing or dead on sight or so…for Timeline 1 (which is before Homura wishes to return in time to be able to meet up Madoka again and prevent her fate), that is.

Nonetheless, must be a stressful flight back home…damn.

And since none guessed your favorite character; I’ll say…Sayaka?
reggielacey2 chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
also let's be real, dante wouldn't do this in actuality, maybe flat first but he'd quickly stop once he sees they are good people
Jorge Javier Guido chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
Dante is low key training them to fight Walpurgisnacht so he and Vergil don't have to, it's all coming together just nicely.
homura's plan is going way better than expected
Flameis chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
Thanks for the chapter!
reggielacey2 chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
I mean... realistically speaking with were going off power scaling, most of the girls are solar system while characters like madoka, homura, bebe and Sayaka as well as mami( holy mami) scale to multiversal. obviously dante is higher but they shouldn't be 100% outclassed
ExploerTM chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
Honestly, I enjoy how this fic, despite it not being main focus at all, in a way explores idea "What if our places were swapped?". Because if instead of Vergil it was Dante who was obsessed with power, this is exactly how he would've acted (instead of being reskinned Vergil like a lot of people think for some reason)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »