Reviews for Time and a Word
Master Of The Judgment Nut End chapter 10 . 6/29/2023
Dam shit music on a shit plane ride must of been tough
sickboy398 chapter 9 . 6/21/2023
The plot thickens
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
*Homura trying to stop Madoka from becoming a magical girl.*

*Obligatory "it's a canon event" joke here.*
kerrowe chapter 9 . 6/13/2023
Oh. Big happenings happened!
I wonder if the demonspawn will show up again during the fight.
MysteriousSaberFanX chapter 2 . 6/3/2023
On line 34 in this novel, it looks like you really messes up on your homework. Dante, who appeared alongside Sonic in marvel vs campsom 3 Arcade Edition, would 100% know what a chaos emerald is. His iconic line from this scene was "Whoo hoo! That's what a chaos emerald is!" So yeah...

So anyways, serious character breakage there. But that's some pretty deep lore that most casual fans don't know about So I'll let it slide. I look forward to your next chapter, Kyoko is my favorite side character from the extended universe. Cheers!
BLINIX chapter 9 . 5/16/2023
Soo far this been interesting, now many time I've found one of my favourite genres: make others think you are the bad gus. Now that Pinky has contracted... wonder what will happen, will homura go back in time again? Another interesting posibility will be for this timeline to continue.

Great work and hope ya nupdate soon.
Horamberg chapter 9 . 4/23/2023
This is good shit man, hope to see another chapter soon
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2023
I ended up reading the nine chapters out currently and now I really hope you continue the update this fic. I love the way you characterize everyone even if I really only know stuff about devil may cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2023
I've been meaning to read this for a while, and now that I've started I have to say this is pretty interesting. Don't know how long this fic should go on for, but I hope you continue to update.
KazamaFam2006 chapter 9 . 4/13/2023
So basically, now that I just think of it, Dante shot the Coyote A right at Kyubey at point blank range…

…so that he RESPAWNS CLOSE TO MADOKA!

Now…In the words of the great Joseph Joestar; OH MY GOOODD!

You should not have done that Dante! You just doomed alot of us all!
Red Dusk 369 chapter 9 . 4/13/2023
Finally, some good interactions between Dante & the Puella Magi Madoka Magica girls, 8 chapters in and the story was over due for it. The girls really think Dante is the bad guy. I wonder what it will take for them to figure out he is not the enemy. I like how Dante is still just going with the flow of it. Sure he could make a better effort to prove he is not the villain but then again, it is pretty satisfying to see the girls realize how much they are inferior to him in skill and power. I always say to people one sided beat downs can be just as engaging as a drawn out close fight.

I also like how Kyoko and Sayaka have a bit of a conflict with each other showing that the girls don't freakin go around acting like a hive mind with each other unlike a certain group of main characters from another series.
holandia1103 chapter 9 . 4/12/2023
Nice chapter. I have to say though, it still amazes me that madoka and dmc have even a this sized overlap of fans
SuperDemonio chapter 9 . 4/11/2023
Excellent chapter... I love how you show Dante's intelligence on the detective side, being that he reaches the partial truth of what happens with witches using his instincts, knowledge and the few clues. It's also great to see how Kyubey is somewhat lost with the existence of Dante and the theories of what the latter is, or at least the theories that he tells the girls.
The way Dante is adapting to the role of villain is great and fun, and the encounters with the girls are very entertaining.
The ending where Dante shows how superior he can be, without demonstrating his true power, "killing" Kyubey was great and even more so with Madoka's surprising intervention.
PS: The way you joined the 2 worlds and how you put the events of Devil May Cry to the world of Madoka Magica, for now they seem great and without a doubt they promise something really interesting.
Random Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2023
God I hope we get more Demon Lord Dante. This is great!
Sorat2341 chapter 9 . 4/11/2023
I'll admit, with the timeskip and Madoka contracting off-camera, I have a feeling you might be rushing this story a bit. Hope that's not the case.
Still not a fan of Kyoko's full-on swearing, but I can let it slide.
Overall, this was a good chapter. Hyped to see Madoka fight Dante in the next chapter, although the direction in which you seem to be taking this is probably different from what I'd envisioned. Then again, I'm not a ficwriter, and if I tried to be one, I wouldn't be half as good as you are. :)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »