Reviews for Broken Petals
Sonzai Taz chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Awesomw fic, but u could have put Koenma in it a little too ya kno, maybe he was sorry and all. Anyways loves the sequel!
Smexy Kitten chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
this sequel was just as good, and even better than you had predicted it to be! i can't wait to read your other stories, lol
crewger chan chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
Nice!
kuramazlilsis chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
awesome! more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more! _ im ok...
kilala~ X3
Crimson Breeze chapter 8 . 3/27/2004
aww what a sweet way to end a fic that was wonderful.
Ja Ne,
~*~kiran~*~
kuramas kitsune chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
Hi, this was just a wonderful ending. I kinda need to write more on mine, huh? -sighs- Ah well...I better do that. Gawd! That was disturbing. My sister walked out in a bra and a skirt thingy...arg...-is blinded- anywho...hurry and update DP! This was great! .
Kitsune-chan
Mourning Fox chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
Finished! *wipes away fake tears* Kids are so cute! I love kids! Another success! Good for you! A whole package of icecream for you! *_*!
YYHfan4life chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
i really did love your stuff so if you make another fic i'll read promise
Sam Conley chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.
Keep writing ;-]
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
aww...this was such a cute ending
great work on your part
can't wait to read more
Meiko M I'm to lazy to log in chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
O.O... *sniff* *sniff* That... was so beautiful! They had three kids, Yusuke and Keiko had one, Kuronue and Nariko had two, Yukina and Kuwabara had one, and Shizuru was pregnant! (With Hiei a bachelor _~) that was the perfect ending! Very very cute and fluffily! _ GREAT job on this fiction, my tomodachi. I'm very proudful of you! You worked very hard and stuck with it until the end! GREAT job once again! _ I hope to read more fictions in the future like this one! Ja for now! ~Meiko -
kenshinobsession chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
Mikomi has GREEN hair? lol... ya, we talked it ova, but i juss needed to state it in mai review... lol... well, dat was awesome! i really luved this fic, but then again, i luv all yur fics! _x dat was funny when yusuke went ova and was like "I came over to borrow a cup of sugar." lol... ya, update yur fics soon! _x
Crimson Breeze chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
aww that was so sweet i cant wait for the epilogue.
Ja ne,
~*~kiran~*~
Mourning Fox chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
Aw man! This story is goin to be over! Oh, and it was so good. A lot of this was a good deal funny, like most of your stories! Good luck on other stories and the oh so beautiful epilogue!
Callie chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND I COULD HARDLY STO LAUGHING!