Reviews for Memories
Harpernotes0981 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Words can't express how much I loved this!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
this was such a good story. I was trying to write a story about Splinter's death, but then I realized it was similar to this one and I had never read this before. so I scrapped it and will come up with something else.
Willow Pierce chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
OMGGGGG RAPHS story made me cry
animegirl9894 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
a VCR? those r so old! i liked it though. i luv pizza!
SubtleBubbles chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
That was amazing, so sweet; I love it!

-G
Kat chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
OMG, THOSE WERE SO SWET! Especially Raph's. You've definatley got a talent for writing, keep up the good work! ;)
eeveemew chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
:D Great job.
myown262 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
I liked it...It was really good. But I am so jelious. People are so good at writing..I honestly don't see why everyone is trying to make me cry with all these stories.
Chimera of Ebony chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
Geez... This is the cutest fic, I've ever read! I know it's old, but now you know that someone is still reading this...

Best wishes, Uriko.
ghost-of-no-one chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
aw that is just so sweet. And i really loving the endling, really beautiful! :)
SaphireCatElf chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
AW! How sweet!
Invader Sam chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
"Say-say"...that's just too cute for words! I never get tired of going back and rereading these stories!

And I hate to seem cheap here, but I've updated my TMNT fic a few times and would really, really love to hear what you think! Thank you so much in advance!

Sam
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I've actually read this story from another website. I wanna say that this is one of the greatest family centered fics I've ever read. I love Mikey's memory, cause he's my fav. turtle. I felt really sad reading about Raph's though. Good style tho. Keep it up

signed by the vulpixfairy
Reluctant Dragon chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
This was such a sweet story. you really do have a gift for writing sentimental stories. I know that i've reviewed most of your other stories as well, but i think that they deserve it. Awesome job!
Witchgirl still at work chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Another sweet little piece. Again, thanks. I'll try and read the other chapters later, I have no time right now. :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »