Reviews for Wizard King
Dissapointed chapter 5 . 7/18
This is where I am quitting this garbage.

First, your lemon-writing sucks, author. I started to get a bad premonition the second you had Harry's ear pierced in some vain attempt to portray a bad boy image but when he basically verbally strong-armed Tonks into sex? You just showed your MC is just a typical piece of shit. She said no and he didn't like it so he played to her pride, outright manipulating her into having sex. I honestly felt disgusted reading it but I decided that okay, I would skip lemon scenes in this story because they suck as fuck.

But then came the Queen Elizabeth BULLSHIT. You are just another brainless idiot who went for the trope where muggle woman is somehow the ruler of magical Britain filled with muggle-hating nobles. Yeah, I TOTALLY see how she was not the very first target of Voldemort if it was like this. I TOTALLY see Malfoy bowing to her. I TOTALLY see Fudge being subservient to a muggle woman with a crown. I can TOTALLY agree it is a good idea to have a muggle being the ruler of the magical society filled with anti-muggle racism. You are DEFINITELY so SMART for putting up this little plot device. What's next? Will you make Elizabeth declare Harry the KING of the magical world without even considering that she has only England under her purview? Meh, who cares about borders and other governments, right?

Nah, I think I won't continue this bullshit.
XxReadingFreakX chapter 6 . 7/18
I imagine the old royal griffon sounding like john hurt.
Kairan1979 chapter 31 . 7/17
Looking forward to see more.
Please update
Update fast
orthankg1 chapter 31 . 6/18
Very nice
orthankg1 chapter 30 . 6/18
Very nice.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 30 . 6/13
Honestly what’s with all this unnecessary bashing towards Snape? He’s a good guy, went down the wrong path for a split moment but quickly smarted up. He even Swore a Oath to protect Harry, not to mention his double spy duties. And don’t get me started with the bullying he faced from Harry’s Father and how Snapes own father treated him. After all in canon Snape’s childhood was literally worse then Harry’s childhood in this story, much worse at that.

I get this is AU and all but is the Bashing really necessary? Would be nice if you included it in the summary like most other authors. As well I was really enjoying the story up until the Snape, Ron and Dumbledore bashing, which almost makes it hurt me to read more then I can actually enjoy it. Especially since many of the ideas in this story is really great which pains me even more to not see the advancement of those Ideas.
Jamal rarick chapter 4 . 6/13
Did he for get the muggle world does the same thing? It makes sense that they raise magical animals in farms and slaughter houses, how else are they gonna get all of their ingredients en mass
Addicted to the story. Can't wait for more :)
Weak-ass writing.
MikeX713 chapter 17 . 5/26
The pacing has suddenly sped up quite a bit with certain characters here. Story still very good but I feel like there could have been a bit more development with a few things here and there.
MikeX713 chapter 14 . 5/26
This feels like Harry is play Crusader Kings but with a few mods
HPHGfan1313 chapter 30 . 5/19
That was a pretty good chapter, but the interaction with Cho looked a loot like the one in, Harry the Playboy by Elven sorcerer. The story is shaping out really perfect. I can't wait for more of it. And I'm curious to see how the crowd will react when they realize that Daphne strangled Nott with a freaking BASILISK. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 30 . 5/19