Reviews for The Self Made Man
Omnireceptacle chapter 70 . 2/19
CK3 is heavily underrated. Sick game
cte.v x t is a chapter 87 . 2/4
What a wonderful history man!
FatedWait chapter 87 . 2/2
Окей, это определённо лучшая работа из всех фанфиков RWBY, которые я читал. Хоть фик и не был наполнен юмором, остальные составляющие были просто на космическом уровне. Спасибо за работу.

Okay, this is definitely the best work of all the RWBY fanfiction I've read. Although the fic was not filled with humor, the rest of the components were just on a cosmic level. Thank you for your work.
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 1 . 1/19
W story
EternalAnglo94 chapter 87 . 1/14
Ok I've really enjoyed reading this story kind of sad we didn't get to see Jaune conquer the Criminal Underworld fully but given how powerful he is now he's basically in charge anyway

On the Romance
I've read your other stories and the Romance was amazing in them but the "Romance" in this story felt hollow and never really felt like it was apart of the story but rather tacked on

I don't say that to be mean it's just seriously how it felt to me
I feel like the story would have been better without any of it
EternalAnglo94 chapter 41 . 1/10
Ok I'm not a big fan of the Jaune-Dove scenes I don't hate them but it just feels like it doesn't add anything to the story

It's your story I'm not telling you what to do just stating my opinion
EternalAnglo94 chapter 24 . 1/8
Jaune needs to wisen-up damn fast he's a Mob boss now that won't change even next year he's being idiotically naïve thinking that he can just walk away at any point it's time to dive feet in and take control
Krump chapter 87 . 1/4
Hi Couer, this was a really fun read.
A lot of people seem to be taking this one seriously, judging from the reviews anyways. Personally I though it was really interesting and fun for you to shake up the story in the ways you did.

And that’s just it, it’s fun, a lot of bad actors and larpers seem real insecure over certain choices or directions, but a lot of people seem to forget a person is behind the helm of all of this.

Either way, I’m sorry if this isn’t very constructive, trust me your work is an amazing discussion topic, both critically and for entertainment, but it just rubbed me the wrong way to see so many belligerent reviews.

Bah, you’re an adult, I’m sure you’ve had more nonsense ‘reviews’ than I could ever imagine, but it’s still sad to see people use this place as a means to detract your work.

In my opinion this was a delightful read, you really kept cohesion in a way I never expected, and honestly the focus on ‘side characters’ in this setting was very interesting to me.

Wishing you all the best, and as always, I’ll be reading whatever you decide to write up next!
Chudak chapter 87 . 12/26/2023
I feel like this story doesn't have enough side characters. In your other stories there's a side characters who do their own stuff or react to the protagonist's actions. Here's there just 400.000 words of just Jaune. Velvet and Sebastian just disappeared in middle of the story,friendship with CRDL and Ruby are not shown enough and Malachite sisters stoped being characters in halfway through.
Guest chapter 87 . 11/13/2023
I actually want to see moreee
Guest chapter 79 . 11/12/2023
DOOOOOVEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 41 . 11/12/2023
DOVEEEEE
Guest chapter 21 . 11/12/2023
So...Dove x Jaune? I'm in..
RDDash chapter 87 . 11/13/2023
The story is finally over, thank God. I thought I liked the idea of Jaune getting rejected by Beacon and then getting assimilated by Vale in some kind of way but reading about the Beacon arc is kind of not really interesting. To be honest I would have preferred for Jaune to continue working as a bartender and for Hei to be alive. The gung wars with Atlas for some reason and other rival gangs ruined the story in the end. It's just why? It's a blatant invasion from the Atlas, and nobody really cares. The ending with Cinder, mercury and the other girl dying feels anticlimactic
RDDash chapter 79 . 11/13/2023
Um, just say no if he's not force someone who is not interested in a gay relationship into the gay relationship? So stupid.
6,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »