Reviews for Stolen Hearts
LadyLuck22 chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
I like this story so far. But when are you going to update it? Please finish it okay! Please!
Nessya chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
You're story is great! But it remembers me a little anime show! It is called «Sweet Tales of St. Tale». Your story is pretty like the show :). But I have to admit that I like it more at Inuyasha style! :D

*Nessya*
froggyluvr chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
this story is really great! i like how u beeped out the cuss words(i'm nota big fan of swearing) some people can get a little outa' control useing it! Anyways, please continue, and soon!
Anime Chick009 chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
this is a good story plz keep writing more!
Esmeranda chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
write write write! update! its interesting..._
berry chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE UR STORY UPDATE SON I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER/CHAPTERS(u knwo if u post more) IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPREACIATED I CANT WAIT YAY UR STORY IS MAGNIFICENT! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 10/10
kikyouhater002 chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
Hey kikyouhater002 here!You really dont want to write anymore?well i fell bad because i read your story twice and this is the second time that i write to you!Well if you decide to write please keep me in touch!WRITE BACK!
Inferna chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
*gasp* how could u? seriously... HOW COULD YOU? *shakes head in disbelief*
kikyouhater002 chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
WHAT!Your story is greatyou cant just leave me like this!Please write more.I totally loved your is it really really necessary for you to do this?I mean you are a great about write!please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!WRITE BACK
Mr.Evil chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
that stinks u havent updated in a while and ur update was saying you were leaving i at least wanted to see some heart break and jealousy
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
aww T_T
itstotallycool chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
this is such a kewl story! dont talk to sarah cuz i hate her! luv yur story!

-sarah's lil sis, banana
silent miko chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
I always knew Kikyo was heird, hahaha I really didn't know you'll put her to play this characther. BUT ITS FUN THAT WAY -
silent miko chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
it's the story of Saint tail on a Inuyahsa version right.

I LIKE IT -
jdls chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
ehehehe i really like! go kagome!