Reviews for The 'Love' in Misanthropy
Shaeril McBrown chapter 1 . 2/14
please help me lisa ware krantz says shes going to pee and poop on me
Shaeril McBrown chapter 1 . 2/12
ewww lisa ware krantz just sent me a video of her eating her poop ewww
Shaeril McBrown chapter 1 . 2/12
lisa ware krantz just sexted me a pic of her pooping in the potty she is sick
HI
I'M LOVINGTOOMUCHIOWA2

REVIEW MY STORIES

FOLLOW MY UNCLE ON TWITTER

I WON'T ACCEPT YOUR HATE!

HEEEELP
Dedehbee chapter 2 . 2/6
I hope u update this :ยท]
Mizzztery chapter 2 . 2/2
Hey I was just getting into this! Is it over? Nooo! I need more! Don't let the trolls get to you! I had some to just ignore them they hate it! Oh well it fun while it lasted
Grim Wicked chapter 2 . 1/31
Awww, she rejected him. Maybe she'll change her mind. She and Zim have a lot in common, more than they think. Can't wait for an update, loving the title, describes Zim and Gaz perfectly. Nice work, hoping for more.
Tmntlover6548 chapter 1 . 1/20
I really love this story keep up the good work
Some dude that likes to write chapter 2 . 1/19
I like this story so far.
I find it interesting that an Irken's PAK allows them to adapt wherever they are and use that time their advantage, but here, in Zim's eyes, it is working against him.
Keep up the good work.
Mundo de Bee chapter 2 . 1/17
I thought this was in character. It's a shame Zim thought it was wrong to feel anything for Gaz, so he had to reprogram his 'adaptation'. Zim is still that narcissistic, thinking his adaptation skill worked entirely too well, lol. I felt bad that Gaz laughed at him while rejecting his confession of his feelings, yet all of this is perfectly in character of them. I hope you continue.

Not trying to troll you, just issuing a warning of what happens to some female members of here.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 1/17
Well, that certainly seemed in-character of Gaz, laughing off Zim's feelings like that. Feel sorry for him, but sometimes that happens, sadly.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 1/17
This moment between Zim and Gaz caught then by surprise because of the revelation and most likely Zim doesn't know what just happened but is aware enough that things between them took a hit for the worse... Oh boy.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
I don't think u are aware of this but you uploaded chapter 1 a second time, I thought you should know so u can fix that.
Mundo de Bee chapter 1 . 1/7
I especially enjoyed this. I am a HUGE fan of Zagr! ZimxGaz is my top ship.

Now, I will issue a polite warning to you concerning some of the trolls on this site who especially like to target female writers of Zadr and ZaGr stories. A few of these people stalked and harassed me, with a goal of trying to drive me to suicide. 9.9

I advise you block Saintheartwing, a troll who does not stop stalking and harassing female writers, and his plain inconvenient friends, Some Dude that likes to write and Zim'sMostLoyalServant. There are more trolls who I am attempting to find that are friends with them.

Please continue this, do not let them ruin this site for you.

Buh bye for now u.u
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/7
I can say this, reading this from Gaz's PIC certainly gives us a view into her mind as the story develops and that being said I'm curious as to how the ZAGR will ultimately happen.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.