Reviews for Thrice
neep. Cute!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I never thought about it THAT way before.. Good job. _
Ninth Lady chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was cool, I liked it.

~Ninth Lady~ "The Messiah of Silence"
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
O.O ... I. Love. This. Fic. four words... _ It's is so cool! I Love how you used "three" It's so pretty.. Keep up the rockin' writin'! (Forget I phrased it that way _;)
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 5/26/2004 perfect. Clever and true.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Nine-tailed demon fox. (3x3)
Sorry, THAT was an old reference...
I said it before.
AMVs work WONDERS for fanfiction.
'Not a Tool' is a GREAT one.
I'll try the art.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
this is great
Kuri chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
why do you limit yourself to the shortness?
Feirdra chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Oh... I feel like I'm watching Sleeping Beauty all over again. X3 Yaya for threes! Third time's the charm, good things come in threes, etc. etc. etc. I'm a happy little fangirl right now.
Visual learner, eh? Well, then:
: / / w w w . / /
Please do eliminate spacing while C&Ping. Need more Sasunaru! It's prompting me to dig around for fanart. 0.o *tries to hold up sky with both hands and fails*
... *muffled* I'm okay!
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
OOh, that was gorgeous. You showed their relationship so well. And I happen to think Sakura/Sasuke/Naruto all belong together in a threesome, so I like this fic that much more because of that.
momecat chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Wooh! Was nice.. at first I didn't really follow who it was aimed to. But *now* I see! O Yay-nyo!

Very likable like all your other Naruto ficlettes! I really adore them you know! Four times a week is a charm! _ You have a lovely way of charactarazing them, a way that I love! *applaudes*

ooh! About the 3 thing! I'm totally in for that magic number! Wanna know why? (I'll tell you anyway _~'') I'm born on the third, 3 am and we are 3 sisters (hence three threes XD) It's magic I tell ya! Though I wanna know what kinda _''

oh well.. Ja~

- Candy
Leachha chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
YAY! Me like lots!
gelfling chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
NINE! Yay, I can do maths...I love your style. I it all, I thought that the Fence ficcy was superp, funny and a whole new way of writing, and this one just won't get out of my mind. I read a while ago, maybe a week, but it's just stayed with me until now, I can't forget about it. I hope you do a longer fic soon, that's my only problem, that all your fics are good but they're all so SHORT...but that's part of the beauty, I guess.