Reviews for The Two Sides of Grey - Part III
I love this story! I hope you keep updating:-)
CTHEWOODS chapter 4 . 2/23
Love love love that you started this saga back up! It has always been one of my favorite FSOG Stories and can't wait for more! I think Ana most definitely should have told Christian about being followed. After all, she could have told him without saying a word and they are soulmates forever and it has to be hard on Christian when she doesn't trust him to "handle" things. It could make him him feel inadequate to protect her. I love how this story shares their strengths together and neither takes advantage of that even tho Ana is clearly stronger in many ways.
I wonder if Serena knows they are in danger and sent the guards? Why wouldn't she tell Corin? That's strange because it seems like she wouldn't jeopardize her relationship with him and do something without his permission. Strange...More, please!;)
LadyValarie65 chapter 4 . 2/18
Welcome Back! I hope all is well with you and your family. They need to grow more and learn more about the way things are. Great comeback story line. I will be looking forward to more of your story line
I’m glad your back with story! I cannot wait to read more :-)
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 4 . 2/16
lovwd this story i pray you can complete it.
machetemom chapter 4 . 2/5
Don't ever stop writing you are amazing. I love this trilogy
ShadoeCoon chapter 4 . 1/27
I'm one of the last paragraph you mention that Christian's rather had been around for a few years. I thought it had only been months that Corin presented to Grace his desire to know his son after the spies saw him fully shift.

I'm glad you're posting another story, I've re-read the other two a few times.

I look forward to your updates.
Charlotte chapter 3 . 1/21
Glad you decided to continue the story. Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.
Mineangels2 chapter 4 . 1/22
I believe the Queens intentions were good.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 4 . 1/22
OF all people to send them protection it was Sierra! Did not see that coming. Glad that Christian didn't stay mad at Ana for long. Does Sierra have an anterior motive?
Abbybaby1 chapter 4 . 1/21
Great chapter, but one thing wasn't stayed in the previous chapters was if Corin knows if Ana is pregnant.
RosannaRoa chapter 4 . 1/21
Ciao. No scrivi due capitoli settimanali come facevi prima? Ti confesso che io sono molto golosa di questa storia e non mi bastano ni anche due capitoli alla settimana. In questo periodo ho perso la nozion del tempo e non sapevo che giorno era oggi e ho chiesto a mio marito, e lui me ha detto che era giovedì, poi mi ha chiesto perché mi servirebbe sapere se non devo uscire ni fare niente, e io lì ho risposto che stavo aspettando una storia che aggiornano oggi. Ci sono rimasta male la settimana scorsa al vedere che avevi pubblicato solo un capitolo. Grazie per aggiornare.
PassionForGrey chapter 4 . 1/21
Glad to be reading more of this story. I forgot a bit of it, so I’ll be reading the other stories again. Thanks for the update!
Mineangels2 chapter 3 . 1/18
I’m so glad you have decided to continue with this story! It is so unique, I can’t wait to read the adventures you send our couple on.
Super excited and extremely curious about the baby.
Monica Acevedo chapter 3 . 1/17
Omg love love Ana and Christian and add in the supernatural
Great story as always