Reviews for False Alarms for the Fat lady
CherryHeart16 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010

Thank you for handing out that large dosing of Lily-James fluff. I needed it. :)
CherryHeart16 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
This definitely got my attention - plus, it is automatically going on to my favorites list. :)
Brigid Slytherin chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
The perfect ending to the perfect story. That's all I have too, can too, want too say.

Brigid Slytherin chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
My favorite genre is Romantic Humor and I think you just won the award for Best Romantic Humor for Lily Evans and James Potter for Harry Potter Fanfiction Award. (BRHLEJPHPFA for short.) I'm lovin' this story.

Brigid Slytherin chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I love a good fluff every once in a while and you, my good friend, are a good fluff. Keep up the good work.

Brigid Slytherin chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
What did James do? i can't wait to find out. I also really did like the fluffy parts.

Brigid Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I loved how you opened up with Vi and Etta. You never really get to see the Fat Lady as a 3D person. (Well, you know what I mean by that.) Anyway, a great start to what is sure to be a great story.
Autumn thorn chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
This is amazing love your stories and I hear fluff is good for you skin keep writing I can badly sit still what will happen next! Go lily and James 4eva!
hpobsessedrissa chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Aw, that was cute! I liked the Fat Lady's perspective thrown in the mix,. It gave it a very unique feeling. Fluff, but fluff that I like nonetheless!
qwerty chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
luved it!
taiyourshoes chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Inside he was swearing, cursing and thrashing himself to bits. This couldn't be happening! She was closing up before him! Everything he'd worked for, everything he'd done in the last seven years, every wonderful aspect of herself she'd shown him was disappearing inside her, behind that big book on her lap that she let down for him in their first year. The Princess was shutting her drawbridge and James's shiny armour was sporting a rather large dent.

My heart WRENCHED! I loved this story. Brilliant.!
taiyourshoes chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
she looked over the ramparts of her book as if he were a knight that she wasn't quite sure she should let into her tower.

cute cute cute! love it!
Lexie-H chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
complicated, jumps all over the place, and yet its great, and well written as always
audhumla chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Aww, cute :)
Alexia chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
That was absolutely darling.

Thank you.