Reviews for But Mostly Fire
C.D chapter 1 . 3/4
So sweet, so hot, and so them. My absolute favorite addition to this scenario.
This is
A masterpiece.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/14
This story is like the best movie , book (or sitcom) : you can read it again and again and the tension will still be there; it will still mesmerize you over and over.
silversapphic chapter 1 . 1/15
i am not exaggerating when i say i've read this 20 times in the last 24 hours. this is just going to be a very unorganized dumping of my thoughts, but i wanted to give feedback because i love this so much. i love what you bring out in each character. you've got the characterizations so well-tuned, and you perfectly demonstrate what the tone is following the episode. you're spot-on with their voices. this is so, so sultry but you've got so much depth packed in here as well. it's not just smut, it's a deep analysis of the cat-and-mouse game they've been playing for years. i want to pick your brain for hours. the line that really got me was "his expertise in electrifying her body will always be matched by hers in intoxicating his mind". you've really perfectly summarized their relationship, especially at this point. the fact that he so badly wants to hear her say she wants him even though he can see it's obvious she does, and her refusing to say the words.

thank you so much for sharing this with us!
such a beautiful read. loved the playful bit at the end. thank you
Bo Mar chapter 1 . 1/9
"Her weight on his lap felt equal amounts comfort and fire. But mostly fire" Great sentence; grrrreat, hot, sexy, very well built up and spinned out story. To think that i never wondered about an alternate ending to this episode! I just always wondered if the broken door knob was actually a set failure that she just anticipated on.
But that room WAS brewing with tension and anticipation.
I loved the way she said "never" instead of giving him the answer he demanded. I love the way you flip between both their thoughts and feelings. I love the visual way that you write your stories and the time that you give the stories to develop.
There is NO way where i can read in the fact that this is not your native language.
Don't you think this scene might also have taken place after the Frasier/Candi episode ending? They were so close there are well; him keeping her locked in between him and (against) the door... Give that some thought! :-) I'm gonna be counting down the weeks/ days/hours to you next story. Thanks for the heat and keep on doing that please!
Bo Mar chapter 1 . 1/9
YES, another story!
I learned about it last night, saved it for today. Let me tell you; your stories do no just bring a little joy. They are worth the re-reads like Cheers is worth re-wathing time after time. So we don't just read them once and say; that was a nice one. We look forward to them and andjoy them profoundly, multiple times.
Please keep on writing!
samdianefrv chapter 1 . 1/8
Gosh, that was so lovely! I love your writing style so much. It’s so careful and tender.

It's always been about her. Her. Her. Her. Diane. His Diane. A guy who prides himself in not being able to recall a woman's name during sex, now can't seem to think of any other word. An urge rises in him to let her know. Let her know how much he wants her. How much he needs her. How much he loves her. But the words get stuck now as they do each time, something stops him, something… goddamn it. Goddamn her.

Obsessed with this goddamn paragraph omfg your mind! Thank you so much for writing this! Great story as always!
alice chapter 1 . 1/8
just finished cheers and now reading sam and diane fanfics to fill the void :( so glad for your oneshots! this one in particular was sweet and sensual! loved this, thank u