Reviews for Lovefool
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Great story:) I hope you haven't abondened it beacuse it's really good:)
Tai's Undergarments chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Holy caliber's batman this is incredible! its been what nine years since u last updated? Holy shit either delete ur stories or update them. Why keep up all the fanfiction space with stories u aren't goin to update. That ain't cool. I liked this intro so far into the story but could u pretty please separate ur dialoge? It makes it incredibly harsh for someone's eyes. I thought u were supposed to use " instead of ' for ur dialoge moments between characters. Somehow I was still able to muster enough strength to scour through these and discover that it makes sense. So how's about an update or deleting?
rikuboo chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Any chance of an update? 3 YEARS? Come on hun, this is a great story! Bring back the yamachi!

Pwease?
naru-fox-chan chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
UPDATE! I like this story and it's gitting funny. UPDATE!
Cherrii chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Looking good! PLease updatie soon! :D
Philomena Kuroi chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Nice.
Mimi-102 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
plz update soon plz! the story is going great plz update soon!
Hiked chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
goin thorugh some of the stories ive neva read i really enjoyed this one i hope u update soon i love YAMACHI...m n lemon hehe
Raose chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
Ohh good. Very very good. Please update. PLEASE! I really enjoy this fic.
kelene chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Update! Update! Please? I know you said you want to keep it pg for a little longer, but isn't three months a little TOO long? Please update!
dark-coyote chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Are you EVER going to Update? *glare* well... GET CRACKING AND START WRITING! *glares again* The chapters Could use a bit more lengthening, but as long as you update, I don't really mind *smiles innocently* Oh yeah, great story! Update SOON!
The sad Blue Demon chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
continue this!PLEASE!
Adam chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
I must admit, it's difficult for me to picture Yamato being this disturbed, or Taichi being this submissive. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the story. I would recommend longer chapters in the future, however. Also, given that athletic Taichi has always seemed the stronger of the two, I would appreciate being told in the fic why Taichi is never able to beat Yamato in a fight. I would assume karate, but Yamato hasn't used any so far. Is he simply reaping the rewards of years of weight-lifting in this reality?
Boogie Monster's Ball chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
kinky jk but its really good. please post more and really fast! tata for now
Hannio chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Damn Yama seems slightly fucked up, anyway i like this story and I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next. Update soon please