Reviews for Bring Me To Life
DigiFox86 chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Oh man, what's gonna happen? I so need to know. please continue this story!
BlueOasis chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Good chap keep it up
CH chapter 8 . 10/2/2004
wouldn't it be a lot easier if you put who says what...? i don't even know who the main characters are anymore. Example: "My name is so and so," said So and So. or how bout... So and So: "I'm so and so." not fussing at you or anything, it just makes things a lot easier so ppl will know who's talking and who's still in the story. that's all. keep up the good work.
Hiccupity chapter 8 . 10/2/2004
hey hey hey!

This chapter was MUCH better then the last. It was easier to follow. I must admit I find it confusing because it seems mostly speech. Perhaps if you were to include where the characters were, what they were doing, how were htey posed etc it would be clearer instead of just zooming into your nexnversation. Find an equal and natural balance between the two and I think that would be all you need to improve _

Anyway GO YOU!

Speak to ya on MSN!

nom chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
GasP! Nida? oo;
osharecafe chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
I'll continue reading if you continue updating, so update soon
Hiccupity chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Hey well done. ya got it updated then!

A little confusing I'll admit but good as ever _

osharecafe chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
hey so when ya gonna update it? huh huh huh? update soon lol I can't wait to find out what happens
Hiccupity chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

he he he

am i sounding like a spoilt brat yet? In case I'm not...

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Thank you!

Joce chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
;.; Poor Zell, LET ME AT THE COWARD! JETHRO! GR! Please continue soon! Ja ne!
-Joce
Zelly Pooh chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
please hurry with your next chapter i realy love your story so keep up the good work.
Deathsly chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
yeh got skill,.. keep up ta' good work

lookin forwards ta' read'n the rest,.. give me a shout when yeh got the next chapter up,..

good luck
WindmillKiller chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
hey Verdanii,

valium's a drug...but about the effects of Valium... I really don't know either... Never tried it...so I don't really have an idea...Hehe... And about the rape... it's my friends idea, he's a lemon freak, hehe.

Thanks for all the reviews! You guys keep me goin!
Verdanii chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
WHAT HAPPENED?

Where's Sei anyway?

Isn't he suppose to stalk Zell around?

Anyway; enjoyed reading this.
Verdanii chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
This was interesting, but would've even been better if I knew what the consequenses were of Valium. Nor do I know what that is.