Reviews for Dimension Dementia
MoogleTerra chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was epic.

I died giggling at Locke not being able to turn around, then near the end, I finally got it. -smacks forehead-

I love this fic to death! Thank you again for writing something so terribly witty and giggle worthy!
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hahah, I laughed so hard while reading this that I thought my sides would split! I had to reread it again it was so good. I love the Locke-not-being-able-to-turn-around thing; made me crack up every time. And the fact that they're all blonde, too; I remember wondering about that when I first saw the Playstation intro. Great job; I think I'll have to read this for a third time. XD
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Well, I remember reading this elsewhere and I have to say, its gets better each time I read the story. Its hilarious yet not in a silly, stupid way but rather with a clever wit. *Applauds*
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
That was brilliant and very very funny. I was crying with laughter and have tears running down my face. You should write more humour fics, this has to be the funniest thing i've read in a long time.
Taishi Rareglove chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Totally unique and hilarious. I love it!Keep it up! and DO MORE! FOR THE LOVE OF SANITY! ! a little excited there...

Well anyway, good work! -
Eria chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hey, nice story. I really wish there were a sequel, though.
Themis56 chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Hee! Cute, cute, Maggie. _ Gotta love Keffy in this; you did a good job with him. I like satire. :) Write some more, please! :) P.S.-You okay? I hope that the thing in NY wasn't too hard for you. Stay in touch! And get me your e-mail!
uog chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
lol! hmm... isnt setzer gray haired in six?
ntrophi chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
"I like lipstick!" Aaaaaaah hah hah hah! That was really funny! _
Karu Leonnese chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
That was...interesting. Is that what really happens to the charcters' appearances in Playstation? I've never seen it. I play 3 on Super Nintendo.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Ah, but you forgot the single coolest feature of being tele*port*ed: Setzer's cards become capable of making mecha explode with a single hit! I mean, how cool is that? -_
Yuffie Strife chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Cute! Very creative! I love it! _
nik chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
HAHAH, that was so cute! I remember thinking that when I saw the FFA-6 intro. I was so shocked! I was so HAPPY when they showed the Ghost Train scene, with Shadow...with BLUE SKIN? I hope that was just a 'creepiness effect.' Did you see some of the stills at the end? Edgar with those summersky eyes, and Shadow's six-pack! WOO! Of course, it DID kind of bother me that they didn't even put Mog in the intro. I mean, MOG was the MASCOT of the stupid FF3 SNES box! Ahh, well, I like the fact that they prefer their pixelated forms (save Kefka, of course)! Funny story!
Celes Chere chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
LOL, that was so funny. Totally great, I tell you! My fav part would have to be the whole Locke not looking at anyone stunt. Were you just as frustrated as I was when we couldn't see his oh-so-hot face? Well, enough of my silly ramblings about the God of Final Fantasy, Locke Cole...erm, I mean, I look forward to reading more of your pieces! _
A.C.P chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Royal-pain-in-the-patootie. There's a new one on me.