Reviews for Light My Way
Olivia Sutton chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Ooh, I like this! But then I am a sucker for Gil/Catherine romance. Nicely done, a little sweet, but over-all I liked it. You write Catherine, Gil AND Lindsey very well too.

A couple of suggestions-even tho' Catherine's collegues would be worried about her, it's unlikely the entire night shift would be given the day off. (I remember having this problem when I wrote Emergency fic years ago!) And the attack on Catherine was a crime. I'd suggest having Gil go with Catherine to the hospital, as you do in your story, but before he leaves, he orders Nick and Warrick (and possibly Sara) to process the crime scene (eg Catherine's house). Given that it's *Catherine* who's been hurt, they'd be sure to be extra careful gathering evidence. (Remember the 2nd season ep when Catherine is kidnapped? She intentionally leaves behind evidence). Gil could "manage" the crime scene from the hospital by phone.

Still-I'd love to see more. And you did write Catherine, Gil and Lindsey convincingly (esp Lindsey-it's not easy to write kids).

-Olivia
KelRae1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
Wonderful story! I especially like your inclusion of Lindsey. She is too often overlooked in G/C stories.

I hope you'll be finishing it - Hint - Hint :-)
Serris chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
I have to say that I'm really enjoying this story. Fabulously written, and the characterization is spot on. It's difficult to pull off a first-person piece, but you've succeeded where most people fail. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this in the future. Very nice job.
Ice Queen1957 chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
That was so cute. I cant wait for the next part, Lindsey is so full of questions, hehe, I loved the bit with the first aid. Great story.
Ice Queen1957 chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Now that I’ve finally remembered to review. I love this story, for several reasons; firstly, it’s not a song fic. Don’t get me wrong I like them, just not 50 of them. Your lack of lyrics is a refreshing change. I also love the Grissom characterisation. I think you really captured him; I also like the bit with Lindsey, very cute. So to sum all of that up in four words. Love story. Write more.
crazypixie chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
this is good!wheres part 5?

*~PIXI~*
cleverdistraction chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
AW! How lovely! How brilliant! How wonderful! I absolutely loved that! I felt really bad when he left and she couldn't tell him but I LOVE lindsey and her questions! That's was completely adorable! *sighs happily* That was perfect!

Luv,

~Pyro
The Madhatter2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
Aw. So cute. I especially loved the part with Lindsey and Grissom. That was just adorable. He'd make a great father. :P Hehe, and then the whole confession with Catherine was sweet, too. :) I love it!
Lena Locket chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Please don't leave us in suspense for much longer. Update soon!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Whoa...that was a good story. Please update!
Galxychld chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Great story so far! Can't wait to see how you go with it. I'm a big G/C fan; the possibility of G/S always struck me as creepy. Anyway, I love the story-please don't wait too long to update it!
squeakyfingers chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
I love Gil's reaction, and the way you prtrayed him. I'm on the edge of my seat! Another chapter sonn, please?

Allie