Reviews for Pokemon Lyric Collection: Gens 2-6 plus Anime
rylek196 chapter 12 . 2/28
Well, I promised reviews if you removed the A/N chapters, and you did! So, let’s get into this. (Just to let you know, I am listening to the song as I read this, but that goes without saying).

:D Accumula Town! I love this theme! And no, not just because of the Furret walk meme... Anyway, these are actually really good lyrics you’ve come up with here. My ability to critique song lyrics is somewhat limited, but everything did line up well with the music, which for a theme with such a short loop point, is impressive.

I admit my own headcanon is creeping in here, but I have to question just what could be in Accumula Town to take a toll on someone... there’s barely any businessess there. I also would have liked it if this had a but more to do with the game, like perhaps those musicians in that one house decided to get lyrical, and that was the scenario? Just spitballing here.
rylek196 chapter 1 . 2/23
I’m... torn on this fic, to be honest. On one hand, you DO have two non-story chapters, so I SHOULD by all rights post a reviewvertisment, but on the other, you’ve actually done a songfic the CORRECT way- by using lyrics you wrote yourself- and this is sadly the only example I can remember of that happening.

I’ll cut you a deal: if you remove both A/N chapters by the time I post my next chapter on the 28th, not only will I NOT give you your just desserts, I’ll actually review several of these songs for real. If however, you fail to do this in time, I’ll be back, and I won’t be happy. Given how I’m probably NEVER going to do this with anyone else, I’d take this if I were you.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/22
So, I see why you'd feel it's better organized this way, but non-story chapters are banned. Also banned is songfic itself - crediting does not do any good. I'd really suggest you post this elsewhere - the enforcement on this site is a crapshoot, but you also won't get any warning, it'll just get deleted.