Reviews for The Little Mouse that Roared
wackadoodle chapter 31 . 12/15/2010
D very good
squirrel-wrath chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
was this based loosely on a buffy episode by ay chance?
Katelyn852 chapter 32 . 6/9/2008
Your story is perfect! I was worried at the beginning that Ginny would stay small and weak, so i absolutely loved it when she snapped. And you got Lucius down perfectly. Anyways, it's a really great story. Keep writing!
cranberry148 chapter 32 . 7/17/2007
I know it has been quite a while, but please come back and finish this story. I want to know if Ginny really does go to Malfoy Manor and if Draco the events that occured in Draco's dream actually happen.
JenyLynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
ACK! i love this story so so much, i can NOT wait to be able to read the rest of it. Please continue with it.
Lynn RoMancie chapter 32 . 10/1/2006
Good up until this chapter. Now you really have to update. This will be very interesting and scary. You should make Draco and Ginny defeat Lucius.
capableoflove chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
Umm... when Draco corrects Ron's grammar. Ron was actually right. It was me not I. sorry I Don't want to be nitpicky, but I just thought I'd let you know.
rugby-chick chapter 32 . 6/28/2006
hey! i just wanted to let you know that i think this story is like totaly awesome! i hope you update really really soon cuz i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!

pia
ExtraOrdinary.dreamer chapter 32 . 6/19/2006
Interesting . . . :-)
njrx chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
the story was coming along soo good and then this chapter killed it for me...its so cliche'd and chick flicky...im sorry i dont mean to be rude and i really do like your style of writing but this abrupt change in ginny seems a little unrealistic...
anonymousreviewer chapter 32 . 4/9/2006
that seemed totally out of place and random! I hope it comes together soon.

bye.
annoyedatyourightnow chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
ok, i like ur story, except. . . blaise zabini is a guy. just for future reference.

bye.
darkbastet96 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I LOVE YOU! that is, if you are the person who put this story up on but never got past chapter 6. (however, if this is not you, please just ignore this message entirely.)(that just sounded extremely schizophrenic. oh well.) so yeah. this is what i'm gonna be reading for the next 24 hours so YEA!
blondebabe11 chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
i love this fic. please update soon!
BrunetteBarbie167 chapter 32 . 2/25/2006
Oh my gosh! Your story is fantastic! I just read the whole thing in one sitting! When I frist read it, I was like, "snap. Ginny is gonna be a little wussy girl. Snap" But then when you gave her her make-over, I was like Heck YEs! You are a very talented writer who has a very good idea on how to protray emotion. BTW, I also loved the way that you portrayed Draco. I especially like taht you didn't make him turn all sappy and out of character when he told Ginny he loved her.

Please keep updating!