Reviews for A future upside down
Jess chapter 1 . 3/16
This story is difficult to read due to the poor grammar, incorrect punctuation, spelling, and typos. I suggest that you find a beta reader to assist you.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 2/18
Muah hahaha I love the start of this story. :) Snape as his dad - how unexpected!

I added your story to the Potions and Snitches group on fanfiction dot net. You hopefully will get more reviews from that.

If you'd like to join the Potion and Snitches website online you would be welcome. It's Potions and Snitches dot org. We are Snape and Harry Gen Fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Too bad that the author of this story refuses to provide a proper summary. For some bizarre reason they think that some random quote from the middle of their (most likely poorly written) story would entice me to read it. All well. Off to the next story….
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 21 . 6/13/2021
It feels like there's too much angst going on in later chapters. It keeps me wondering though what if Auror Harry would have done in the same situation.
Mad chapter 20 . 5/23/2021
Looks like a trap
duj chapter 17 . 4/26/2021
Looks like this-world's Harry has great friends - possibly better than canon-Harry's. Canon-Hermione might have supported him, but canon-Ron would have needed to tantrum and sulk a while first.
Mad chapter 17 . 4/25/2021
Umbridge has gotten creative.
duj chapter 16 . 4/21/2021
Who is Whiskers, really?
duj chapter 15 . 4/21/2021
Lovely company Sirius keeps.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 15 . 4/13/2021
Isn't Basilisk still around? Maybe he can use it to his advantage. But great story so far. Google translate isn't often noticeable, except when she is spelled as he.
Mad chapter 15 . 4/12/2021
It was already known that James was crazy in this timeline, but at this point? Bellatrix completely broke him.
Mad chapter 14 . 4/7/2021
I confess I didn't think Harry was going to tell Snape the truth... a little late, but at least he asked for help.
duj chapter 14 . 4/4/2021
"not his fault that his handwriting was forged" Not entirely, perhaps, but it's only because of his actions that there was a reason for Umbridge to forge it. So I'm glad he thought better of denial and told his dad the truth. Even if it leads to Snape's death, Snape (and lily) would think that preferable to Harry's.
duj chapter 13 . 3/29/2021
Someone who'd feed his dad love-potioned chocolates surely wouldn't hold back from a spot of forgery.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
You may want to put a summary of your story instead of a random quote so readers will know what your story is about. I didn't read this as I don't know what it's about.