Reviews for A future upside down
duj chapter 17 . 4/26
Looks like this-world's Harry has great friends - possibly better than canon-Harry's. Canon-Hermione might have supported him, but canon-Ron would have needed to tantrum and sulk a while first.
Mad chapter 17 . 4/25
Umbridge has gotten creative.
duj chapter 16 . 4/21
Who is Whiskers, really?
duj chapter 15 . 4/21
Lovely company Sirius keeps.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 15 . 4/13
Isn't Basilisk still around? Maybe he can use it to his advantage. But great story so far. Google translate isn't often noticeable, except when she is spelled as he.
Mad chapter 15 . 4/12
It was already known that James was crazy in this timeline, but at this point? Bellatrix completely broke him.
Mad chapter 14 . 4/7
I confess I didn't think Harry was going to tell Snape the truth... a little late, but at least he asked for help.
duj chapter 14 . 4/4
"not his fault that his handwriting was forged" Not entirely, perhaps, but it's only because of his actions that there was a reason for Umbridge to forge it. So I'm glad he thought better of denial and told his dad the truth. Even if it leads to Snape's death, Snape (and lily) would think that preferable to Harry's.
duj chapter 13 . 3/29
Someone who'd feed his dad love-potioned chocolates surely wouldn't hold back from a spot of forgery.
You may want to put a summary of your story instead of a random quote so readers will know what your story is about. I didn't read this as I don't know what it's about.
Mad chapter 12 . 3/22
What a horrible person Umbridge is in any universe!
PaleKnigth chapter 12 . 3/21
This story never disappoints.
duj chapter 12 . 3/21
She's right about one thing; the boys are very naive. I suppose they'll buckle to her threats without even asking their parents if there's a better option.
Mad chapter 11 . 3/14
I didn't like Umbridge catching them, they're going to get in trouble.
duj chapter 11 . 3/14
It wasn't Malfoy's friend who didn't appreciate it; it was his stand-in from another world.