Reviews for The Evil Twin
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Pleaseeee update
AnimePinkCess chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Why..Why..? Why didnt you continue this is a great story pleasee Continuee!
KageSakura chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Hi. I know you said not to read your earlier works, and this story is 3 years old. But I like this story, and it intruiged me. It's different from any other Sorato I've read, and its a refreshing change. Nice job.

I was reading your profile and I must say you have alot of useful information on Yamato, however I read on an archive of anime birthdays that his birthday was April 11. Which sounds really wrong considering that would make him Aries which fits more to the character of Tai, but who knows there isn't any other info to prove it right or wrong? Anyway I was also of the opinion that he was Pices, so I just wanted to share that.I'm rambling now so I will stop. Great start to a story, even though you didn't continue it is a glimpse of your skill as a writer. Adding you to favorites.

Take Care and good luck with all your writing endevors

KageSakura *a fellow Ishida fan-girl*
Yurrei chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
whats happening? i hope matt doesn't cheat on sora and doesn't give up on finding this guys that's his twin but evil! also i hope sora and the REAL matt stay together in the end hope! well great storie make more chappters soon plz like theres tons of good stories it's just i like your stories better your one of my favourite authors! well keep writin!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I sorta read this, and it's okay. Not my cup of tea, but I'm reviewing to say I love your bio. And when are you gonna update Grand Prince Junction. Tee hee. Love your styles, ADORED the modern/medieval mix in GPJ. And the morons that say there are no houses in Japan need to go to Japan and see for themselves that there really are houses there. Outragiously expensive, but there. I have a lot of respect for you for sticking with when so many other writer's quit because of all the flaming idiots out there dissing all the good stories. I'd like to know what happened to that bitch "Your Worst Nightmare" who attempted to flame me cause I specifically dissed a flame she gave to a writer I liked. Note attempted. She couldn't find anything wrong with my story. Baka aho. lol. Anywho, I'm rambling. Keep up the Yama-lover stuff, I visted all the sites listed there. _ Yama-ai! Ttyl! (Please update Grand Prince Juction? Please? Meows and cookies please? I really like it!)
sorato fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
that was tight. u got da real matt soundin lika crazy person that needta b in the crazy house and i think that's interestin i've neva read anything like this b4 u gotta put up the next chapta.
Chanteru chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Konnichiwa! I really like your story! Please update soon!
Liz chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I think this was very interesting. Are u planning on finishig it? Please do, I'd like to see what's going to happen
lily chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Firstly, lmao! at your new screen thing ;p

Secondly, why does Yama *alway* get beat up in your fics? :p newho, greatness! Definitely a very good plot line, haven't read anything like that before, but i loved it as always

Oh and thirdly, who are you kidding? You'll be gone for at least 20 months :P