Reviews for Groundwork
Macy chapter 6 . 5/31
Ohh not a good decision, Peter.. I have a bad feeling about this. Nothing good ever comes out of Peter or Neal 'handling things alone'. I hope Neal won't have to escape though, because he might lose his future if he does. Although, as you already mentioned in this amazing chapter, I don't see him hanging around for too long after Peter leaves... Catch 22, isn't it.. Your writing is awesome. I loved Dale, what a fun oc! Cannot wait for another chapter!
Macy chapter 5 . 3/14
I am hooked! Cannot wait for the next chapter, not a lot of stories make me this excited about the updates, but this one... is truly something. Thank you!
tejdog1 chapter 4 . 3/6
Well, I'm intrigued.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 3/4
This is interesting. What is the case? Why can’t Peter give Neal more information? How long has been lying to Elizabeth? That is so unlike Peter! He wants to spare her the worry of the case which tells us he’s at risk. I can’t speculate. I do appreciate how they are getting along and how they understand one another. Peter will tell Neal when he can.

Interesting beginning, looking forward to the rest.
Ansel chapter 4 . 2/27
This story is so good! I love these long ones! I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
J chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh, intriguing! Look forward to reading more!
Natrollingstones chapter 2 . 1/25
Wow! This is amazing please carry on
Druuu chapter 2 . 1/22
I’m intrigued. What’s going on with Peter?
I am loving this!
cheride chapter 1 . 1/10
You've got an intriguing start here; I'm interested in seeing where it goes.