Reviews for The Myth
LAKEMET chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Make a chapie for their wedding and pm me when you do, then ill forgive you!
Lakemet chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
i like how twisted this story is. I want to make one like this. u.u i love you icemyth no homo!
Lakemet chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
LOVE this story! Your so evil! We could really be good friends, so look me up mkay? YOU BETTER! Have a nice day.
ja ne,
CindyLoo chapter 22 . 1/17/2005
AW! So cute! I loved it! I'm only sad its over. . erff! Well, hope to see some new stuff showing up! You did a great job! I loved the story!
Kendra Luehr chapter 22 . 4/29/2004
Aww! ::sniff sniff:: That was SO freakin' cute! _ I luved that 'Artis had his gun to a violet ball. Wait...Faye's head!' part, lmao. And the 'Sanity is a bittersweet and long forgotten memory' quote, rotfl. ::huggles fic:: It was so good & I really, truly WILL miss reading it! *( ::curls up in a ball & sobs:: LoL U've just GOT 2 write summore! PLEASE? -
Kendra Luehr chapter 21 . 4/29/2004
Agh! Poor Faye-Faye! . Some gurlz would actually find that exciting, but the way I see it, if you picture it 2 be some disgusting slob that you hate & he tries 2 put the moves on you, then you can SERIOUSLY feel sorry 4 her! lol
Fox Xanatos chapter 22 . 4/21/2004
Wow! Great ending! Please continue to wrie more k!
See Ya Soon hopfully and I hope we keep in touch. Fox Xanatos
P.S. I hate those Quizno Hamsters too. When ever I see that commercial I have to change the channel. _
birdychick chapter 22 . 4/20/2004
Even though the last chapter went a little bit fast, it was really sweet and funny, I was LMAO when you had Spike see the evil hamsters singing the Quizno's song. That was great. lol. HAHA. ¬°Bravo!. And I love this story. It is sad that it is over. I hope to see more Spike and Faye action from you.
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 20 . 4/11/2004
OH NO Faye decided to go with the creep! Poor Spike is he going to stay alive or die? So many updare REALLY SOON.
Kendra Luehr chapter 20 . 3/6/2004
::Cries:: Poor Faye-Faye! . Wut a horrible way 2 hafta get an antedote! lol, seriously! ::shudders:: Heh. -.-' lol Welp, I trust ya, so I hope that u let Spikey live! Update ASAP! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 19 . 3/6/2004
Yay! U FINALLY updated...&...::gasps:: I didn't know about it! . Darn it! But good job! I can't wait 2 c wut happens next, so I won't! ::rushes off 2 next chappie:: ,~
Trigger Sk8 chapter 21 . 1/15/2004
U better hurry and post Attack of the Midgets soon dude...i'll hurt u if u don' my story pwease!
Fox Xanatos chapter 21 . 1/11/2004
I don't know if I have any ideas for you, but I can say thanks for at least up-dating a author's note, it's been soo long since I've heard from you. Okay I'll see you soon I hope!
Blue Vixen
Reicouse chapter 20 . 11/26/2003
please keep going...u don't get that many good s/f fics...
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 20 . 11/25/2003
Why aren't u posting the next chapter? Unless u have some sort of writer's block, I expect that new chapter. Pronto!