Reviews for Somewhere To Begin
carinaglaser0 chapter 10 . 9/29
It is not technical true there is a illness that can be called cootie but you can't get it like that and not every body of a specific typ has it. It made me a little aggressiv to read it. But love this story.
DMBSJB18 chapter 30 . 8/1
Man, there’s a lot of infidelity that went on in this fic! I’m glad E/B are together, but I’m honestly more invested in Alec and Chelsea’s storyline. I really really hope they both get what’s coming to them. Cheating for 2 years Alec?! And then wanting to work it out but also saying you’re still gonna cheat. And I feel bad for Chelsea’s growing up story- but that doesn’t give you a pass to be a piece of trash human being. Nothing excuses knowingly being the other woman. I’m hoping that Bella with Edward makes Alec realize how badly he messed up.
Can’t wait for the second part! I want to see where this goes, where they fall and love and fight and grow together. Can’t literally wait! I hope to u hear from u soon. Thank u!
MJ Drc chapter 30 . 1/26
I JUST READ THIS IS TWO DAYSSSSS
Loved every second of it and cannot wait for Part 2!
Thank you so much, you're doing amazingggg
BwithUforever chapter 30 . 1/25
Oh goodness this is so amazing, I love the ending!
JustARead chapter 2 . 1/13
What a pos he was
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 30 . 1/1
Somewhere To Begin has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in November on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 30 . 12/30/2021
Perfect!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
How do you get caught cheating and say, “my bad.” Alec’s an idiot. He tried to dismiss it like it was nothing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Alec is a grade A dick! I wonder what made him flip like that.

Enjoyed the first chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2021
I wonder if Garrett will light into Victoria for going over to Bella’s unannounced. I’m curious to know what he said to her on the phone. She’s the typical mother-in-law, a bitch. Lol
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2021
Bella handled Victoria really good. You don’t show up to someone’s house unannounced and then think you’re going to bully your way in. That’s exactly what Big V is, a bully.

Alec is a jackass. How do you continuously cancel on your son, and think that’s okay.

The girls talk was good!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
Gianna is an idiot! What would make her think they should have a conversation like that in a school parking lot. And who was she talking to on the phone where she hung up when Renata walked in…and why was she crying?

Emmett and Carlisle are so dumb…and funny! I love their family dynamics. Lol
Marliarna chapter 22 . 12/18/2021
I loathe Victoria and hope she comes to a bad end. I have sympathy for Garrett and no use at all for Alec and Chelsea.
Marliarna chapter 17 . 12/17/2021
That bit about Victoria reminded me of another character: Jael Hartman Saunder in Tomorrow's Heritage, by Juanita Coulson. That character also schemed to put her oldest son into high political office.