Reviews for RWBY:Spartan Assault
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 3 . 9/7
so he regressed in age eh? We that answers my question the previous chapter. He'll have to regrow into his implants again, and hopefully his rib healed correctly because a bone healing out of place doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Also MC 117 with Aura and Mjolnir is a very scary thought. If he fought the Covenant now, he'd easily best even Hunters.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 9/7
I suppose Master Chief would sound "young" to Ozpin given his actual age, but he is not young Master Cheif as of Halo 4 was physically in his late 30s and does not sound young at all.
DarthAwesome01 chapter 13 . 9/4
You say that Spartans are going to keep popping up... but what about the man, the myth, the legend Chips Dubbo? You can't leave out my man Chips.
Rookie80 chapter 13 . 8/24
Thank you so much for bringing Kurt into the story! The Spartan is such a great leader! He is also the tallest Spartan ever! Standing at 8 feet 2 inches tall in SPI Armor! This many Spartans is giving me goosebumps!
SilverExcel115 chapter 13 . 8/23
Low key am gonna miss the building harem from the original story. ….Though I get why you did it. I am interested in seeing who else gets added, he’ll, what if the Thel and Rtas ended up on Remnant along with SMJ Johnson, that would be a nice reunion.
Dragon lord Syed 101 chapter 13 . 8/23
Good chapter more Spartans doing beacon stuff also Kurt is here get really kids a new teacher is here
human dragon chapter 13 . 8/23
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
Monster King chapter 13 . 8/23
Awesome
Just realized I didn’t specifics who I wanted rubies mom to be: I’m talking about 6
I was the person who said make rubies mom come back from the dead, I’m just gonna try and make my case here: pure black inc, nobody called her by name on the campaign, if going there can make someone younger why can’t leaving Remenant make someone younger, and she has white armor, like her white cloak.
odstrules21 chapter 12 . 8/22
I cant wait to see a Spartan vs. a Beacon student.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 12 . 8/21
See indeed
Excellent chapter
Monster King chapter 12 . 8/21
Awesome
Idk if you have the entire story planned out or it, but why not make Six summer rose? If John can have Sam come back from the dead, why not have Ruby’s mom come back from the dead?
Question: why didn’t Six be a wolf Faunus? Her nickname was the lone wolf for a reason