Reviews for Never let go
animewoman3456 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
okay okay I am reviewing gursh. I like your story. keep going fanfictin writer!
poems2songs chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
alizarinautumn chapter 18 . 11/20/2004
You have to make a sequel. I just loved it!
kagome-rulez chapter 18 . 12/29/2003
that was such a cool fan fic! i cried when kagome kiled inuyasha and laughed when kagome said she sensed a jewel !
anime-girl04 chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
Oh, I can't believe this story is over!

U did a very good job on it!
animechickie chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
*threatens with frying pan and kouga growls* thats not fair! your story is way too good to end like that! *pulls her own hair running around*
Miyukiki-chan chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
aw! this chapter was so romantic! Inuyasha is such a cute little half-demon! I loved it and I am so glad that this isnt the last chapter. but I know it has so end sometime (starts to cry)

well love ya all! I finally got a story too its called: I was raised by a demon. I love yur story!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
Awe. That was sweet. Inuyasha acctually showed his sensitive side for a change. Liked the ending!
Zonza chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
Yea! *jumps up and down* He didn't die!

Your welcome, I enjoyed reading them, and I liked them lots... I like this chapter lots too its really good!

~Zonza
MatronMalice chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
wow! the ending made me so happy! i loved this story so much! you are so awesome! YEAH! well anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing my story.. i will try to update it as soon as i get a good idea.. anyway, great story and i look forward to you updating "thirty days"
Friend of Shippou chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
::hystarical sobbing can be heard:: *sniff* that was so incredably beautiful and fluffy and cute and I loved it! I hope you update all of me soon too! lol. I can't wait to see how you squeeze in shippou! that was an awsome story and I can't wait for you to update your other!
AngelBaby101 chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
omg i can't believe it is over! wa ::sob sob:: great fic! great ending! i enjoyed reading it! keep up the good work! cya!
Zonza chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
I love your story! Its really good. *cries softly* but the end of this chapter is just so sad

:( _~

~Zonza
Miyukiki-chan chapter 17 . 8/7/2003
oh god. please let inuyasha live!that would be terrible if he stayed dead! but dont thank me your story is all the thanks!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 17 . 8/6/2003
It was sweet yet sad. Let me know when the last chapter is up okay.