Reviews for Her Waterloo
C.D chapter 1 . 3/4
Aw, this was just perfect. Short and sweet. I love that your stories feel fresh. Thanks for writing
this is terrific! your characterization is spot on and very believable. off camera moments of sam and diane are highly needed so thank you so much for sharing this one!
samdianefrv chapter 1 . 1/13
This was so adorable! I’ve always wondered what happened afterwards in that episode because I know that Diane would be insanely curious about what Sam thought of War and Peace. I really adore this, thank you!
notaguest chapter 1 . 1/13
" I might turn this into a series of short imagined moments at different stages of their relationship, depending on where inspiration takes me "
YES please!
revisitor chapter 1 . 1/13
Well done, again.
Sweet piece ('bout war& peace, or maybe Sam spelled it as War and peas/piece).
Love your writing, your stories, the creativity while staying true to the characters and the series!
frenchmarionette chapter 1 . 1/13
Replying to Qoheleth:

Thank you for catching that! I wish I were that witty, but no. That was me thinking of spelling it wrong because it's Sam, but ending up spelling it right for having my head in Russia while writing this. Thank you for the review and the nudge!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/13
Dear frenchmarionette:

Nicely done. Sam's voice, in particular, is very well caught. (One thing, though: Molotov, not a real person? Is this some sort of subtle anti-Soviet commentary on Diane's part?)

Sincerely,