Reviews for Echoes of the Old World
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2023
I apprecate the maturity of this story, I have always found the number of T rated, tame mge fics on this site incredibly strange given how mge is a smut piece.

My only criticism is that the 'seriousness' of this fic can be fickle. The sombering effect of a mob murdering the imperials and then raping a noble woman is somewhat lost when it's from the perspective of your cucked super mario bro. Gag characters are cool, but that was the last situation to put one in lol

Anyways, I hope you're doing well and update soon. Your dialogue is very well done.
Gospodin Domi chapter 5 . 12/23/2022
You know, the more I read the MGE canon, the more convinced I am that the Eshin clan represents Druell in Council 13. To be honest, I like the option of "a cunning manipulator who will bring anyone to their knees with two pokes" more than the image of "a typical Norsk leader with an army of low-level mobs" (can you feel my heart?...). Considering that in fact the most powerful force in the world (MGE) if this radical is, then I expected to see her as a "pre-final boss", so draining a feminized gigachad is such a thing (I like epic and multi-stage plans, not a game of submission and the fact that only one side has a trump card up its sleeve, I'm sorry). I hope you have a plan.

And "kill or be killed"? Pordon, did I miss the part of the text where demonic silver and their magics ceased to be safe for the human body? I've been reading it for a long time.

And more... Super brothers? **dies from cringe**. "Oh my God, what kind of..." I'm sorry... It's just why almost every MGE and warhammer crossover turns into some kind of circus. Seriously, I'm just writing myself, or rather I'm going to translate my comedy by MGWWH (shameless self-promotion, yeah), where the berserker Khornite was almost raped by the first wolfman and he escaped only by flight, and such a reference is the place there. You seem to have a more serious atmosphere here, right?

Anyway, sjelau tebe vdohnovenia i svobodnogo vremeni, tovarish,.

PS. Posjalusta, ya ponimau, no mosjno bez politiki?
Alphasdragon chapter 5 . 9/16/2022
The battle was great and the quick duel between Felix and Druella seemed good to me, and now the battle against the beastmen is coming this gets better and better to finish off when they finish if they survive they have a revolt waiting for them in the city, life of the emperor it seems that he has no rest
hope to see more keep it up
Sh4d0wgh0st chapter 5 . 9/6/2022
Good story one of the best of both mge and fantasy battle I like how the plot is going and how you represented the character personality but i have 2 doubts:
1 I understand that the green faction would not spread the knowledge of the empire but a wole new nation appearing suddently is not exactly discreate.
The local gods, sea mamono, order traitors and merchants and even some mamono of green might let something slip so at least the higher ups of the demon lord army should know something not the wole truth even just rumors.
They know rumor about the beastman they should know that the empire of man is a thing.
2 Imperial wizards since the chaos gods are not there i presume also the Aether isn't there or is not as corrupted.
So how can they manipulate the winds of magic if there is no polar gate to let winds of magic flown in did they convert to local magic?
What chapter 5 . 8/24/2022
Wow! How is no one talking about the fact that Wilmarina‘s dad forced(r#ped) Elt’s mom to have sex with him? Instead of this duel garbage everyone seems so fixated on.
Centurion1244 chapter 5 . 8/23/2022
Author, how dare you be so biased! How dare you pull that Felix wank! Thats Drucella's job dang it! *raised shaking fist*

All jokes aside, I felt as though your chapter came out rather well with not only the intensity and shear brutality of the fighting but also the unrest that is also happening within the port. I also am looking forward to the repercussions of unrest/rebellion that is happening in Reavers Port. Juicy, juicy repercussions and politics. *wipes saliva from mouth*

So nice job on this chapter and keep on writing. Also, ignore those crybabies. You know how many good Warhammer Fantasy stores are actually being made? DO YOU!? Very little and this one is one of them. So keep on keeping on and get some more of these chapter out please. I need my fill of blood and slaughter. BLOOD FOR THE BLO... *cough cough* FOR THE EMOPORER!
RaggedAmerican1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2022
Author how dare you do that! How dare thee pull that Felix wank! That is Druella's job dang it! *raised shaking fist*

In all seriousness though, I liked your chapter. Not only with the shear brutality and gore being put on display but also the unhappy populace turn confusion/madness turn revolt. It was well done. I even liked the beginning of how the motley crew were afraid and distrustful of a little girl that survived the slaughter of her home. Bravo! *claps hands in appreciation* We all lover traumatized little girls. Now I await the juicy, juicy repercussions and politicking that will happen in Reaver's Port. *wipes saliva from mouth*

Also, ignore those crybabies who wail and throw hissy fits at your beautiful work. They know not what they read. They cannot appreciate this story for what it is. A rare crossover of Warhammer Fantasy and MGE. Rare. So rare. Now keep writing for I thirst of blood and entertainment. BLOOD FOR THE BLO... *cough cough* FOR THE EMPORER!

And keep on keeping on.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2022
To Gamzo and BloodRedRosses11:

Are you two going to mention anything involving the story or not? Because it’s a bit rude to treat the author’s review section like a Reddit post.
BloodRedRoses11 chapter 4 . 8/18/2022
the one below mine, he make little modifications to not look obvious, it's very funny to me because i wold not care someone taking a review or commentary of mine and posting it in another place, but if you are going to do it, just say " hey, i found this comment in another review section and i think it's interesting, so i will copy it here", this would have been far more gentle.
Gamzo chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
Re;bloodredroses11
I cant find my review. Whatd i say that he stole?
negronomicon chapter 5 . 8/15/2022
Wish you put a little more emphasis on how bizarre this fight would be to the Imperial troops, can’t have everything though. Nice chapter.
BloodRedRoses11 chapter 5 . 8/15/2022
The Guest bellow literally stole my reply to another user that i made in A Hunter's New Home review section, and not just mine, but also Gamzo that was replying to me. First time to everything!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2022
mamonos are glorified sex slaves, and i mean it seriously when i say that. the only one who can be considered a villain in MGE is the demon lord, a villain who has the incredible power to twist the narrative so that she is always right, always seen as the good one, and always wins, she even got to the point of make killing her a VERY BAD thing. But if you want confirmation of what I say, and why I say mamonos are victims, just read, as an example, about pharaohs with the following question, what happened to male monsters when Lilith created mamonos?

when a woman becomes a mamono, she will be nothing more in life than a sex slave. And unlike what people think, men are the only ones who are gaining something in MGE, infinite sex, power, longevity, unlike what people think, no significant change in personality and free will, and best of all, you will never be the submissive in relationship (except orcs and amazons and a few others, but that's not a problem if you like that), I can easily imagine a disgusting guy chasing a girl, finding a way to turn her into a mamono of his choice, and gaining a new wife who "loves" him for life, he might even do it more than once.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2022
I think a army who does absolutely nothing but live a fantasy is exactly the kind of army the decadent manamo like, especially under folks like Druella, who the the REAL boss around there.

And the women who latched onto her for...nothing but dick really should go to show you how insidious manamo are, with how the corruption twisted their flaws and amplified their feelings, causing them to double down on their mental issues until they started projecting on everyone else, like the echidna lady in canon who thinks all women are bad and need to turn into manamo breeder slaves because her mom walked out on her dad, instead of you know, making her realize not everyone's the same and actually brightening her worldview.

Or Wilmarina, who became obsessed with Elt after being turned instead of developing a social life now that her pa is gone. It'd be in character for her to be completely apathetic to everyone else, and I suspect Author is going to bring this up when she realizes how crazy everyone is after Druella got to em.

Elts harem in lore is nuttier than squirrel shit, and Druella doesn't seem to realize how badly she warped their issues and made it everyone else issues.

Aaaand since these people enjoy being in their own little world so much, its also in character for them to assume Felix is going to be soaking his pants the moment he meets them. That duel was not out of character for the monsters. Evidence to the contrary be damned, and i will love it.

The monsters are all crazy, and the husbands probably crazy too.
Jctherebel chapter 5 . 8/14/2022