Reviews for Naruto: Corrupted
Brehze chapter 18 . 10/6
Oh my god amazing story so far I’m really in love with and I was hoping there was more chapters to indulge myself in. I really hope you do update this story and i hope it becomes a great story with many chapters. I thank you for even posting this much. Have a good day.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 9/27
о.0
AlphaKenny1 chapter 3 . 9/13
I have no clue why you keep pushing that Sakura is necessary and that the team must not change. I get that Sakura gets strong in the future and you don't want to break Canon, that's fine. But you can't have every single character comment how she literally is unable to do anything and that she has to be protected as a civilian, and then turn around and have the balls to say, "I don't want her to leave, we are a good team", you need to find another excuse to keep her in The team mate. Because the reasons you gave are non-existant.
The rest of the chapter was great, I loved Naruto's interaction with the team and his sense, still I don't like that you kept Naruto's toxic relationship with the village, never understood why he kept trying to impress them. Feel like an abusive relationship where someone keeps making excuses to why they are abused and don't wanna leave.
boopthensnoot chapter 2 . 9/13
Gotta agree with kevin, the conversations in this fanfic feels waaaay too stiff and it feels wrong because they are essentially still kids at the moment.
ahajrizaj1 chapter 18 . 9/3
uptade ?
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 7 . 8/30
fyi Iwa Rock not Stone Ishigakura is the Hidden Stone Iwa is Hidden Rock.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 5 . 8/28
seriously sending naruto w/ spikey blond hair into the heart of iwagakure? at the very least naruto should be required to die his hair red to match his family name & disguise his father's most obvious trait. at worst sending him to iwa is a terrible idea.
Roberto9090 chapter 3 . 8/24
again? hinata is better
sp4rtan12 chapter 2 . 8/17
These conversations are too 'educated' for measly genins and completely out character. For me, it ruins the immersion. Too classy for my tastes.
Tyrese chapter 18 . 8/16
naisu. now I shall meditate under the waterfqll while I await the next chapter.
ChibakuNaruto chapter 18 . 8/16
thanks for the update
Fuyuriku chapter 18 . 8/16
Thank you for the read.
codywhite162 chapter 18 . 8/16
Another amazing chapter! I am looking forward to more :)
Uday Sra chapter 18 . 8/16