Reviews for Naruto: Corrupted
Mr.Heller chapter 24 . 11/21
Now this is much better, it really improved since the pseudo ending in chapter 16, quality went up quite a bit, great job, thank you for the story(especially the latter part), good luck!
Mr.Heller chapter 16 . 11/20
Why did they put Danzo in the cell before taking all the sharingans is the question...
Mr.Heller chapter 14 . 11/20
Too much things are happening because it's convenient for the plot, and not because it's a reasonable course of action. Not a good showing.
Mr.Heller chapter 5 . 11/19
That last scene was just delicious.
KaratachiYagura chapter 24 . 11/17
Excellent history.
ABitterPill chapter 1 . 8/25
I'm just curious if you're aware of how bad saying Naruto was "stripped in Orochimaru's bed" sounds. Because that puts very wrong images in your head when you first read it.
Dissapointed chapter 6 . 7/25
Naruto and Sasuke are in Iwagakure and talking out loud about Kyuubi and other sensitive topics AFTER they were cautioned by Kakashi that Naruto should not reveal his status as jinchuuriki.

Then there is the fact this Naruto is a worthless waste of air. The canon Naruto went from nobody who had no idea what chakra even was to above S-rank ninja in just around 4 years. This Naruto apparently has years of training under his belt. Yet, he is still weak af.

I don't really need him to be Sage of the Six Path level or even S-rank at this point. He is still young. But dude, come on! This Naruto knows that he can use Shadow Clones for training, which makes it a lot more disappointing.
Dissapointed chapter 5 . 7/25
Sending Namikaze's son to a chunin exam in Iwa? What a way to portray your characters as total retards.
Fan
ilayhyams chapter 21 . 7/19
The seven-tails belonged to Waterfall not grass
Red's Melancholy chapter 17 . 7/18
lmaooo spoke too soon. Apparently the author can still make characters act ooc from the way he's written them just to make forced plot relevant. Alright, I can't force myself any further. Your Naruto is the most useless Mokuton Naruto I've ever read. The 3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Tsunade all have their faults multiplied by 10. I think the thing that irritates me the most is how often you had the most powerful people in the village i.e. The 3rd, Jiraiya, Kakashi ignore or deem a problem/threat irrelevant, have them get defeated or manipulated against their knowledge and then two chapters later have them act like they knew the whole time and it had to go that way. You're characters are all actually mentally challenged. I guess I shouldn't say all characters. You only ever nerfed your protagonists, never the villains. After everything they caused to Naruto, directly or indirectly, the way you make him turnout is completely unsatisfying and unrealistic. You laid down the road for the plot to follow, but instead walked backwards. What a shame, I remember your old Naruto stories were my favorites.
Red's Melancholy chapter 16 . 7/18
Damn I'm glad the "intense" part of the story is over because it was horrid. I'm not sure what you were intending to do, maybe something different, maybe something mysterious or intriguing. The only thing that came across was useless. Every character in your story became useless as soon as the plot called for it. For the whole story everyone was just dancing along to the fingers of Orochimaru and Danzo and conveniently no one could stop them. It's funny how you can have the 3rd Hokage be limited one chapter because of hi idealism, but the next he can tell Naruto the the Hokage doesn't have to be liked by the village just needs to protect it. Kinda weird he never protects it. Seriously, I'm glad it's over.
Red's Melancholy chapter 10 . 7/18
I'm struggling so hard to keep reading this. 10 chapters in and I can say that there is not a single character in this fic that I've liked. You've changed so many things, but nothing at the same time. You've highlighted every characters weakness and then amplified it. It's actually baffling. You overload Naruto with OP powers and yet he is still only able to keep up with Sasuke. You give him the shadow clones early, make him interested in actually training, give him an extra 6 months before chuunin exams, Sakura is still useless, Kakashi still does nothing for the team, Naruto is still barely able to fight Sasuke. Danzo still does whatever the fuck he wants, Orochimaru does whatever he wants in the villages, Hiruzen is even more of a useless hokage. The characters You've written are actually worse than Kishimoto, and that's hard to do.
Red's Melancholy chapter 6 . 7/18
Okay. the authors logic. or lack therof, astounds me. Not 3 chapters ago the Sandaime monologues how he is regretful of not finishing Iwa off after the 3rd war because of how strong they are now and he's afraid of them attacking Konoha, then finds out Orochimaru might be actively looking to take Naruto and Sasuke. Now we have the chuunin exams being held in Iwa and he's suddenly okay with sending them there?! Is the author an idiot or the 3rd Hokage? I'm obviously ignoring the canon hate Iwa has for the 4th and Naruto's clone like resemblance of him, cause that's definitely not gonna be a problem either. /s None of this makes sense and it feels like an ugly, forced plot point.
Red's Melancholy chapter 1 . 7/18
Ugghh is this gonna be a Naruto was treated even worse than canon but still forgives everyone story.. cause if it is I'm out