Reviews for Naruto: Corrupted
Majestic Yo-kai Fauntleroy chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
Keep going man!
Stanislaus chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
you remain one of the Legends on this app. Thank you for this story
LordHatredX chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
okay story

! ! !
Singsong chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
Enryuo i know u reading this so update your story hehe
Senpou modo chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
Great fanfic u wrote there, i am fine with the way you want it to end, so great job
iiiiiioooooiiiii chapter 13 . 6/18/2022
and I'm done both Naruto and sasuke individually could just kill danzo and get away with it cause of the Lord so this is just stupid
Ma'ar'el chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
Damn, this is the ending? Nooooo! Xd Just kidding.
TehStorm chapter 24 . 6/18/2022
Awesome ending! But i agree with the others and i feel an Epilogue would be the best way to end it...It doesn't need to be a long one, just some small slice of life of Naruto and Ino's family and a Sasuke as Hokage...
Ramshuklalive chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
great chapter ...i think the ending is great... the story overall was great ... please update Naruto the greatest story also
Nithi velu chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Good chapter. I hope there might be a very different kind of ending to the story. Let's see what the future holds up.
I like to say that your writing style is very impressive. I know that this story might be racing towards its end. I wonder what kind of Naruto story you will do next. Whether you will try to make a new story or concentrate on your ongoing stories is upto you.

But since you are a author for a long time, you should have read a lot of stories. One such topic is Naruto abandoned fics. Most of the fics remains cliche and incomplete. Some good fics in this topic too remains unfinished. I hope you will do some good to this topic, since I believe you have the potential to give a great fic. You can just take this as a challenge to do a abandoned fic.
JudgementKazzyKun chapter 1 . 6/17/2022
Sad that it's ending but I enjoyed the ride. Though I hope for an epilogue for some looser ends or a notes on what u planned to do or scrapped. Thanks again
Reedz22 chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
This was a fantastic ride.
AuthorWithBadGrammar chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Thanks for writing this wonderful saga. But i think an epilogue is needed. Just 2 or 3 thousands words about Naruto and Sasuke and the condition of Elemental Nation 5 or 10 years in the future is enough. Just as there is a Prologue, epilogue is needed.
Blackhearth75 chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
I think this is your best ending so far. You've come a long way. An epilogue would've been cool, describing a normal day of Narutos life with his family 10 years later, because that was his dream. Sasuke's dream was being Hokage, so a scene of that would be cool too. Regardless, thank you for another interesting story.
MojoBlack chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
This is a hell of alot better than when you ended things the first time! Lol.
I like this conclusion evwn though part of me wishes for more. In the end I think your story had too much going on and you ended up backed into a corner with limited options amd limited time. Your creative brain worked against you this time my good sir.
Still with Naruto and Ino riding off into a somewhat sunset I can accept this.
Thank you for your work. Glad to of seen this story from literal beginning to end.
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »