Reviews for Naruto: Corrupted
Phazer12 chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Another legend bites the dust. Miserable, apathetic saga of naruto done and dusted and I am so happy it went so smoothly. Its good to have a bit of a change when fics end like dominoes with each piece failing into place one by one, more so in narutoverse.
Prosperitymarie chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
I would not worry about the ending. Its just fine, we can infer what is happeneing in the next chapter if you wrote one. I actually like this slightly open ended finish, you have a good story structure so the way it ends is slightly obvious.
777torn777 chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Leaves it open for imagination to find a conclusion. Thanks for the story
Deadfist02 chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Thank you for writing it! Couldve used more battles but it works well this way as well. Stay safe stay blessed brother!
Primarx chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
kinda want an epilogue but can agree to the ending at the current juncture will be good too. a bit regretful of not seeing how sasuke will talk with nagato. also, the idea of tsunade at some point meeting naruto's child eating with his grandparents and putting 2 and 2 together could have been delightful to read. thanks for chapter. enjoyed reading this story a lot
Archilles chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
this one awesome
vadrulesall chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
if there is no epiloge . the chapter name is very misleading I thought it will show us a future(10 years later ) not the conclusion of the previous chapter's events if you want to end end the series but change this chapter's name at least.
Senpou modo chapter 23 . 6/16/2022
Great chapter
AuthorWithBadGrammar chapter 23 . 6/16/2022
Thank you for this lovely chapter. It is good. Wonderful.
Farhani chapter 23 . 6/16/2022
sheeshshhh... This is one of the best story about naruto that really go to the thing I imagine can happen. thank you for realizing it with this fic i hope we can end this story with a happy ending. well i hope you stay fit and healthy

bye
StayBlessed chapter 23 . 6/15/2022
Good stuff my friend, though Jiraiya's thought about if there were angels and gods he would have saw them made me chuckle lol.
Nithi velu chapter 23 . 6/15/2022
Well Excited to see the battle between Nagato and the kages. I wonder whether Nagato would fall, Naruto would interfere.
MojoBlack chapter 23 . 6/15/2022
You are an absolute genius of a writer man.
I have no clue how you come up with all these shifting random puzzle pieces that some how morph into place but damm. It is totally grand!
Jiraya facing off against Nagato...man I hope Jiraya doesn't die but I can't help but feel that tragedy is about to strike...
Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke...I feel ao bad for him. Honestly. Without his only friend he is going into uncharted territory but he will make it, I can imagine Tsunade is going through it internally as well.
Of course leave it to a Nara to hit the question on the nose regarding Naruto's intentions.
The only way you can hide from their intelligence is to not exist lol.
Man thank you thank you thank you for having Ino be willing to go with Naruto out of Konoha. I didn't want them to break up and seeing them together this entire story has been one of my main staples!
Lookin forward to another quality chapter from you soon!
Primarx chapter 23 . 6/15/2022
thanks for the chapter. seems like not many chapters left till end.
football78 chapter 4 . 6/15/2022
Regular fire could nit burn through Mokuton
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »