Reviews for Naruto: Corrupted
L.B.N chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
amazint start
paulagustin101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
yooooo whats up author san! Im sooo hyped for this story, you are one of the authors that knows how to properly tell an OP/evil naruto fic! if this is gonna any similar to your previous stories, its gonna be great. Keep up the good work sir!
dragonicwolfy chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
This was a fun read. The dynamic with sasuke is more interesting than other fics I've found.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
nice story so far
KnowPein chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Nice start
Gotta see where and how this one goes..
KingAllen chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Please tone down the angsty-ness i know it’s the main appeal of your writing but i kinda want to see what your story would looks like, not that i want you change the tone of your story but just toned it a little down.
RKingQway chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
I am confuse of when this takes place.
esfmaster chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Well this is a nice take. Well written, and interesting. Will be waiting for the next chaprter
AtomicGod666 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Hmm this is pretty good, although i do have a request if the pairing is Naruto and Ino could it be Naruto, Hinata and Ino? Cant wait for more!
Fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Very Interesting. I'd love to see the next chapter!
atengawchok chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Did sasuke cock block naruto? How does naruto know or prove that ino is a pervert, did something happen between them?
biginferno chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
interesting start I assume this is Naruino which I enjoy but I can't help but notice with Naruto's new attitude that this is a great opportunity for Tayuya or Temari to be paired with him or if your decide age doesn't matter Samui
Luraso chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Looking forward to more.
King of Konoha chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Ok first I’m liking the story and Narutos attitude and can’t wait for future chapters, but I have to know before I further invest my time into it. Is it going to be just bash Sakura and she doesn’t improve at all. Because I really like a strong team 7. I like the teasing and snarky comments Naruto does that’s fine but I hope it doesn’t turn into just bashing. And yes I get it she was like that in part 1 but this is FanFiction and Naruto was a pure idiot in part 1 so if he can change why not both.

But it’s your story do what you want I just wanted to know before I commit to it.
Rus228 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021