Reviews for Sheikan Chronicles, Book 1: Rise of the Sheikah
Woah!
BladeMaster16 chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Yo dude good job!
BladeMaster16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
yay hero business! yay yay anyway:male counterpart of mine,great job!
hacknslash chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
dude...this story rocks. i finally finished reading it. why didnt you submit the rest of it to zeldauniverse? oh well...gotta get startede on the sequel!
Laria-Skybain chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
Hello. It's me, Magicians Quill, finally having an account that actually works _ any way I LOVE your story it ROCKS. I refused to leave my computer until I had finished it.

Your story is really cool, and your battles are really thrilling.
Walker Boh chapter 26 . 10/24/2004
Wow man. this is an awesome peace of work, though the ending was a little bit upsetting, i was kinda hoping for a happy one saying malon didn't die...but i like ur opinion of the real reason he chased majora and the whole point of the other world. well, he sure found her. even though it was supposed to be navi he's searching for in majora's mask, ur version sounds a lot better...keep up the good work and see ya on silverhearts

Asai/Sanjuro/kurokaze/Shadows/Whatever
Rising Dragon chapter 26 . 10/23/2004
What the hell...?
Becky4340 chapter 26 . 10/23/2004
That story was incredible. I know you completed it, but wow. It has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Keep writing! You're great as an author!
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 26 . 10/21/2004
I smell a sequel...
UnforgivingMage chapter 26 . 10/21/2004
Holy hell! What an ending, looks like you'll be doing a Majoras Mask fic -Hopefull-. Great fic all the same.
Tri chapter 26 . 10/19/2004
Your epilogue was too short. :( it explained nothing about what happened to the other people. R U making a sequel? because that ending maked it seem like it. I don't want to sound rude or bossy but i'm just placing my opinion. Please tell me this is not the end. :(
Risike chapter 25 . 10/19/2004
I still think your story is good. But

I'll check out what ya told me. Well good

job on your last chapie! -

Sheik R*o*c*k*s
Tri chapter 24 . 10/7/2004
Holy POOP! What an AWESOME STORY! I was just like... attached to it. I really have nothing to complain about! by the way, this is a review for all the chapters. WHERE DID U LEARN TO WRITE LIKE THAT! You even made me have a new favourite character in all stories... SHEIK. I really like how you made him in this story. Please Please PLease continue... Awesome work!
UnforgivingMage chapter 24 . 10/6/2004
Man! You know how to write a story! Keep up the good work!