Reviews for Pretending
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
interesting -the only time youkai!inuyasha didn't speak in complete sentences was near the end when the evil entity of the jewel possessed him.

i know, you were basing youkai!kagome's actions on instincts alone. it was very nicely thought out and described.

ټ
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OMG SO CUTEE! AHH WRITE A SEQUAL OIR SOMETHING DONT BE MEAN!
kassidanae chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was adorable! I LOVE it! Now they need to stop pretending and she needs to REALLY become his mate...
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
It was adorable. Asterisks at the beginning of each paragraph was a little annoying but I loved the content so I ignored it! Loved the idea of Inuyasha and Kagome as mates.
Fu Fu's the name chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
You got me all choked up there for a minute... Extremely cute, I absolutely loved it! - Fu Fu
snowy chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
great fic!
Angel-Eyed-Princess chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I LOVE your story!
Cait18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
nice
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Well wirtten one-shot I like the ending a lot!
Lini chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
OOH! the glorious CUTENESS!
Shima chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That is the best fanfic I have ever read. Do another like it, or make a sequel, or something. T.T Just don't make it end...
Kirara higurashi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
O that was really good! Extememly origional and that's hard to find...it would make an excellent continuation fic and near the middle i thought it was. I got disappointed when i relized it wasn't.

Ps. I forgot to review on ur other fics but i'm reading most of them now and so i'm sorry if i forget to review but that's just when my comments would be too genaric. But i want to say that i really do love ur writings!
Spiral-Kaze chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
wow! tight story.
Levina V chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I'm sure I did enjoy it (maybe I little too much. Let's pretend it lite that. :P) It doesn't making much sense but I guess it's OK. The hanyou Kagome is definily cute (and maybe a little dangerous). I love this story so much!
kikiprincess chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
_ This was an awsome story. I loved every part of it. Held my interest. I will go read some of your others now. :D