Reviews for Deal with the Devil
FanLass chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OK I was looking throught the methos stories and Love Methos and Joe stories! this was very well writen and i enjoyed it very much. Thank you for a great story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I really enjoyed this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
nice
elle-nora chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I just found this one! This could well be an alternate of my chapter covering the same conversation that's in "The Pilgrim Heart" now on this site.
Amazing how close to what I imagined the scene yours is... of course I only did it as a short flashback in a longer piece and didn't develop it quite as well.
Nicely done!
Magda1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Its really great to read these stories again...don't suppose you have naything new in the pipeline?
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I feel that I must mention how very much I enjoyed reading this. It's just so like the old man. And have you mentioned in any of the other fics what you think he thinks about the game? If you have could you e-mail me the title or somesuch? I'm afraid I simply don't have the time to read them all. And likely won't anytime soon.
jmchau chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
very nicely done
IndigoJenn chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
As I am in fact a Methos fan, I was interested in how you chose to portray him.

I think, overall, you got his personality right...but some of the word choices didn't quite sit well. Perhaps consider checking some of the transcripts from the shows and seeing how Methos/Adam might have thought to answer Joe's questions.

"And if mankind is destined to live under the rule of a single immortal for all eternity you could certainly do worse. After all, you could get stuck with me-"

"Heaven help us."

"My point precisely."

And with this part, consider adding a bit of the Methos character to it. Not just the words. How might his expression have been? How about Joe's in reply?

But thank you for an interesting and well-written addition to the Methos fandom. I'm glad to have read it.