Reviews for Ice
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow, Hikaru... Not even staying to fight. You ARE really out of it... You really show Shindo's state of mind well, with what details you bother to add and how everything not involving Akira seems to be more... foggy.

Well written. Interesting.
bridges chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
"His laughter fades and I

find myself already missing it."

That line is probably the best

in the whole fic. It's powerful,

well written, and it packs punch, yo!

Kay... I meant, it has a lot of

emotion hidden in it. Akira is

cute when he laughs. Except I think

it only happens like... twice in the

entire series. Maybe less. D:

- ekusu.
infinities chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
issokay! continue?
Mor7682 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I LOVE this story! It's such adorable! I Want more! Give me more! MORE you hear? Kiss him hikaru! Damnit kiss him! ! !
Celendiar chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I love this! I do, I do! The characters were absolutely IC, your writing style is awesome... Plot is not new, but hey, if it's well written it doesn't matter. I wish you'll write more. Onegai.
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Well, I liked it. But since you haven't updated this or some other un-named HNG fic for awhile (gr) I won't keep my hopes up. (God, my stomach was full of butterflies)

Mata ne

Luv, rebe
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I just read your Hikago fic,'Ice'... and loved it! . Your writing skills are amazing, I almost can't believe that was your first attempt at shounen-ai! I almost cried when I saw that hateful TBC line, and noticed that there wasn't any other chapters. Maybe you won't continue it, and that's a right writers have... but don't give up on shounen-ai, nor AkiHika, onega~i! Oh, and to make this review worth even a little, I ought to say it's my first one I'm a rabid reader since 2002, and you are having the honor of reading my very first review! Yay for not-lazy me!
dogsruleW chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
AHH! You have to keep going! This first chapter was soo good! And I thought it was a one-shot, I thought it was all going to work out in the end, arrg...YOU MUST CONTINUE! NOW!
KagomeGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
ooh this was so kawaii u should make one more chap ending in a sweet lil kiss _ so kawaii
Kailanichan chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
... drool wishes she could claim this fic as hers Never! No burning and spreading ashes for you! (Kai: O_o Okay, then. She's gone insane...) I LOVE this fic! _ It's AWSOME, de gozaru yo! Arigatou gozaimashita for writing it! Write more please! I can't think of anything else to say, as I would just be repeating myself. I have a repeater, I hate a repeater. () Heh. Anyways, Ja ne! Great Job!
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Th-they-they...DIDN'T KISS! *sputtering* That's...that's! :'(
Aisaki Sumi chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Its really good! realy! update soon kie ja ne!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Another great yaoi fic! I just love this couple. The best part was when Hikaru tripped and grabbed Touya, it was so beautiful written about his desire. I wonder if Akira even has a clue. Keep up writing, can't wait to read the next part!
Kawaii Chibi Sora Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Waii! Love your writing style, this fic is very kawaii! Please comtinue soon
Renn chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Please! Please please please! Update soon! I SO love this fic! Your writing style is great and I can't wait to read more of the story!