Reviews for Age of Charon
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 47 . 2/1
Epic.
Zirxces chapter 56 . 1/13
Hey, checked up on this again. I just wanted to say I hope you're doing better. Get well soon. I know when it's that bad you might not quite get back to where you used to be, health wise. So I only want to say I hope you get better than you are right now.

I hope you had a wonderful holidays.
The LiarLiarLiar nonstop in every chapter is f*cking annoying. Tried to continue reading but I can’t read this dogwater. My review on this story is to not waste your time reading this dumpster fire 1/5 rating.
So this isn’t a self insert? Tf is wrong with this dude lol nah this is trash
Ghevnq chapter 56 . 12/17/2022
Wishing you the best, and awaiting your return.
dado.4vk chapter 56 . 12/12/2022
One of the best stories i have ever read. Its been a good run although i still have hope that you return.
piquelmyuzk chapter 56 . 11/8/2022
It was a nice run and even if it ends here it is fine. totally worth reading. I hope the author is ok.
MurderOfBael38 chapter 55 . 10/24/2022
Hasta que por fin tiene algo de sentido el nombre del fic
SpicyArbiter chapter 56 . 10/12/2022
This is awesome! Take your time, don’t feel bad or whatever if you don’t ever continue this story… I’d feel a little sad, it is 5 months past when you said you’d update, but hey. Issues are issues, and even if it’s just you not wanting to write this, that’s your prerogative. Go enjoy life!
ZarcromHex chapter 56 . 9/24/2022
I think this is actually one of, if not my most favorite story on this entire platform, and let me tell you, that's a lot of stories, I would love for more, but even if you decide to retire this story, I think it ended in such a way that it could be an ending in and of itself, fantastic work, keep it up!
Prazzy chapter 56 . 9/12/2022
Are you doing alright? Also amazing work!
Demostrathe chapter 6 . 8/29/2022
mf really said together like they invincible
bulutt.alican chapter 56 . 8/25/2022
Wow. Never expected to find one this good. Unfortunately it seems i have come too late.
hartman227 chapter 56 . 7/29/2022
I hope you are feeling better and were able catch up. Good luck, I’m looking forward to more chapters hopefully.
Cross69 chapter 48 . 7/21/2022
how the fuck is this so good? especially with using wake me up