Reviews for Crazy In Love
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
(Blinks). Well, this took an unexpected and interesting turn. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Yeah, you've got a reader. It's going good. I would just like to encourage you to keep writing. Even if you don't get more than one reviewer, take heart. Sometimes it takes time for people to find stories. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Interesting, very interesting, I like it! Keep it up and happy writing!
CircleIntheSand chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Poor Brandi Sniff- Sniff- I'm lovin the Scott and Shelby action! Great Story! Update soon!
ami-chohan chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Great story...can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
keke1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
i think it's an interesting plot twist to have a love triangle, as much as most ppl hate it... lol i'm an s&s fan, but i don't mind a little conflict here and there. update soon!
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
hey wonderful chapter update soon!

Jade
Melms213 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
no it's really good! i'm a huge S&S fan! lol great chapter!
Linkie chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
Oh come on, you know you have a lot of readers! The thing is that some of them are too shy to give theirs POV. I was like that some time ago. Update soon, I really love this story.
Linkie chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
I loved it a lot! Even if I'm an S&S lover, I feel kinda sorry for Brandi. What a strange best friend Shelby is! For once, a guy is interested by Brandi more than by her, and all she's doing is flirting with him! But since they're meant for each other, I forgive them!
keke1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
hm interesting... i'm an s&s fan (as is almost everyone else... lol) but i want to see where this is going and what happened to scott.
Melms213 chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
oh,good! update again soon!:-)
Linkie chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Good story. You were right, the first time I read this story, I found it a little confusing. I liked the changes. So, Scott and Shelby are together! Maybe Brandi fell in love too soon, uh?
Mandy chapter 2 . 1/6/2004