Reviews for Where You Are
Romione4evah chapter 9 . 1/3
I hope you come back to finish this! This has definitely been pne of the best PP AU/sequel I have read
Romione4evah chapter 7 . 1/3
This is such a wonderful read!
Anne Petrelli chapter 9 . 10/7/2023
No había visto los dos últimos capítulos, que agradable que hayas actualizado,me ncanta esta historia y el amor que se tienen Darcy y Lizzy , espero que actualizes pronto y muchas gracias por no dejarla abandonada
A Hertfordshire Lady chapter 9 . 9/1/2023
I love all your works, but somehow only just got notified by this one. it is delightful, I don't usually like modern p and p but the fact it's our lovely couple transported into modern times is a fab twist. hope you update soon now that I've found it haha
Gaskellian chapter 9 . 8/30/2023
Ahhhh, I love how this chapter turned out. It is the murmuring wind as it caresses the trees, but also the louder rumble of the ever-nearing waves, closer and closer. 3 3
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 7 . 8/29/2023
They finally took that much awaited ride. Very exciting for them. I can see why Al is so excited to have them with him. They brighten every experience. However, I wonder if they will ever return to 1812? Their families may be on the verge of panic by now. Cheers.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 8/29/2023
Beautiful, tender, achingly sweet.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 8/29/2023
Nice chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 8/29/2023
Good advice from the Darcys!
DW.618 chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
This should be made into a movie. Seriously! I can completely see this scene...except I can't decide who Evie and Alexander should be played by. (Lizzy and Darcy need to be played by either set of familiar actors...but I see Keira Knightley's Lizzy pulling off the subterfuge needed to hide the time travel a bit better. But then again, maybe Jennifer's Lizzy would be better at adapting to this modern world...hmmm.) But anyway, I am delighted that Alexander played the piano and showed such insight into his emotions. I am very, very, very glad that Alex and Evie talked and made upjust like the canon proposal scene when L and D actually communicate!
Elias7 chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
Beautiful chapter. Thank you for continuing this story.
ChrisM0519 chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
Now that Evie knows how much Alexander loves her, I hope Darcy and Elizabeth will tell Evie who they really are. I'm pretty sure Evie will have a hard time believing the truth, but if Alexander and she take a honeymoon to England and visit Pemberley, maybe, they'll see a painting of the couple...
PDS1 chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
Emboldened by the displays of love between William and Lizzy, I love how Alexander has become more bold himself by reaching back out to Evie and saying what is in his heart. I think they are coming together perfectly in their new understandings of one another.
PDS1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2023
I love how the book Miranda was given has made her question her sanity a bit! Will it all come together for her later? I love it!
arkadyLea chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
I love this story, such a nice set of parallels. Thank you for writing