Reviews for I shall never love anywhere like you
Wondering if you can explain the title of the story.
What does the title mean?
Jeanette chapter 1 . 1/17
You write so beautifully. Even if so much of this is familiar, the descriptions are fresh and exiting. I feel the tension in the air. I look forward to the next chapters.
Oh, how I wish she had taken that moment in the snow to say "Frederick is my brother."

Other than that, I think it is excellent news that you have already written 5 chapters of this, so hopefully there will be regular updates (for now, that is).
Enarak chapter 1 . 1/17
Thank you for posting this! I loved your previous story (please post the last chapter soon!), so I am really excited for this new one. I'm looking forward to more chapters!
Kss chapter 1 . 1/16
So happy for another N&S story. Looks very promising. What an annoying aunt. You wrote her well.
Bella chapter 1 . 1/16
I am so happy that you've decided to write another story of N&S. I find your writings on John and Margaret are so romantic. I am hoping to see Margaret talking to her cousin Edith her feelings on John.
TheGardeness chapter 1 . 1/18
Wonderful start! I hope their little moment on the stairs will haunt Margaret in London :) And I really loved the way you wrote this one. I can't quite put my finger on what you did differently than in your other N&S story, but there is something about how the characters make their appearances that I really enjoy. At first they are only a dark figure or a reflection in the window etc. It really adds to the way one imagines the scene. Lovely! I am very curious to know where this story will take us :)
ElizaG1 chapter 1 . 1/18
Interested to see where you’ll be taking this. Thanks for this extended scene from such an emotional moment.
Kygreylady chapter 1 . 1/17
This added a great deal of feeling to series scene. I love it!
joyannahamsterovic chapter 1 . 1/17
This is so promising! I cant wait for more!
Ns2121 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh, so good! Thank you for what promises to be wonderful reading.
100recycled chapter 1 . 1/16
Very good! A promissing start for this story. Fanny not married yet in this version - interesting change of timeline.
LalalaLinoleum chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh man, I cried actual tears. This is really lovely.

The opening reminded me a bit of Diana Sperling painting with tiny figures in the distance, dwarfed by circumstances...just a colder, more melancholy sort of scene.
Loved it, cannot wait for more.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »