Reviews for Make The Escape
quicksilverfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
fin this story
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oh... So sad... There needs to be more of this! You've described a tantalizing image of Lance fleeing to a friend who hopefully hasn't forgotten him, of Todd mourning and struggling to endure life without his friend, of Freddy trying to help Todd and deal with his own emotions, and of a Pietro who may or may not care that Lance is gone... Very good writing!
cal chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
viking106 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
O.o what happens next? I gotta know!update asap:3
PEACE chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Jordgubbe chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Nice. Another chapter?
EvilExpressions chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Great fic. Wonder what fandom Lance's from? My hopes: Artemis Fowl (I wish), Harry Potter (would Lance be able to find the school?, Spider-Man?

Anyway, I'm not gonna make any death threats to update like my friend gets. Just...update soon, OK? V. difficult to find good Lance fics like yours nowadays. Although ... Seems as if you only updated in 2003. Two years is a while.

Bye _
Faery's Delight chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
GET ON WITH IT ALREADY! Otherwise, I like the story.
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
it was great start keep it up and update soon please
Smelly-Pickles chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Must say...I like this story. Especially how you don't make Lance out to be the ever cold rock hard person everyone thinks...cause to me it's quite obvious he's like a "father figure" to the other three boys. Hope you update...soon...
cherrystained chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
hey! great start to a fic, although the suspense is killing me! Who is this mysterious person Lance speaks of? And, furthermore, what fandom does he come from? *Please* let it either be GW, HP, CCS, or DBZ!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Ah! You can't just *leave* it there! I want the next part- preferably *NOW*

I wanna know what he wrote to Pietro! ::cries:: How could you not put in his and Freddy's? Those will be in the next part, right? RIGHT?

And he will come back, right? Or not? I don't know! I'm all caught up in this now! You gotta update! Now!

**Ice Princess**

~~By the way, it's nice to see you in the Evo universe! _~ I read your TMNT fics and reviewed by the name "the EMPRESS" *hehe* There's no escaping me! _~
WWWWWW chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Please write more. I want to see how the others react.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is starting out so sad. Poor guys. I know the storyline because I do watch the show, but I never pictured Lance really leaving forever.

However, I'm sure that it will be wonderful. Just hope you manage to work on it consistently.

*eyes VHD and Parallel*

Much luck!
Chisza chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Oh, a Lance fic. Not enough of those. I love the different takes on the other members of the Brotherhood. More please!