Reviews for Shift, Drive, Push
NicoleW chapter 19 . 11/27/2006
This story is really getting interesting! It's starting to make sense with the Kat from the J&J series. Now, we just need to have more story to find out how Kat meets the rest of the Harris family! (Hint, hint!)
idlehands452 chapter 19 . 7/24/2006
terrific work, hope to see more soon.
shygirl1 chapter 19 . 5/9/2006
That was really interesting. I loved it!
shygirl1 chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Nice job :)
Montana Magic chapter 17 . 4/22/2006
Okay, I'll admit I'm a little disappointed that Scott's not an X5 (good misdirection on your part, I definitely applaud you for that). But it's still an awesome chapter.

Any chance that Zane and Scott are gonna get reunited at some point?
shygirl1 chapter 17 . 4/22/2006
Wow. that was amazing! Please update this again soon
Bianca4 chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Yay for more chapters! It's great that after all this time you came back to post some more work. I'm so happy that Scott and Kat finally hooked up. Anyway, hope you keep the updates coming!

B ;-P
Montana Magic chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
You just had to go and leave it like that, didn't you? That's mean. I wanna know how Scott's gonna explain this one (the truth?) and how Kat will take it.
shygirl1 chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
It's great to see this story again! I really liked the cliffhanger. Please update soon! :)
MaxieX5 chapter 14 . 12/20/2005
CAT! FINISH YOUR STORIES!
Montana Magic chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
I pray to God that you're still working on these stories. You're one of the few really really unbelievably talented writers around here and it would suck if you left your stories unfinished.

-MM
SLM chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
excellent- more soon, I hope.
ChocolateKitten chapter 14 . 2/19/2005
Hey, two chapters! Really great (as usual). I especialy liked the bit with Dr Harris. And poor Rachel!
Montana Magic chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
Still reading and still loving it, just in case I don' tell you that enough, actually I don't say that enough. Hope the next chapter comes out soon. She and Scott getting together soon?
DragonAnthony chapter 8 . 11/17/2003
*Sniffel* I am not crying. My eyes must be sweating or something. That was just so great. You are wonderful. Thank you ever so much for the fix.