Reviews for A Badass' Quest Across Pandora
MiaMorn chapter 43 . 9/13
Great read
SpecHQ chapter 4 . 9/5
I'm dropping this shit can't be bothered to read the MC complain about wasted energy when he's the fucking moron who imposed this rule on himself! If you had bothered to include a reason for this self-imposed rule I'd accept it, begrudgingly at least because at least there'd be a reason!
SpecHQ chapter 3 . 9/5
Why is he even keeping his siren status secret anyway? Is it beacuse he's male? Just seems kinda dumb to me and if there is a reason how about telling us? Just one throwaway line would do.
Ironkombat736 chapter 1 . 8/24
I would so love a sequel to this, it was so good!
JonesyBlue17 chapter 43 . 8/20
I had a great time reading this and I hope you do a sequel
loggersssssssssssssss chapter 43 . 8/19
its sad that it has ended(for now) but i loved this fic and hope you continue to make your awesome works :) peace
DvDaemon chapter 43 . 8/4
So much happy! that was honestly a good ending. I want a sequel so bad, but that's all on you, no amount of fans begging will change it if you don't want to write it. on the other hand, please keep going with the dragonball one! I'm contradicting myself here but please! I've reread it too many times to count!
Ethan Rhodes chapter 8 . 8/1
dammit now i wanna play bl2 lol
Ethan Rhodes chapter 2 . 8/1
im on chapter 2 wondering where this story has been lol its great so far.
abelgordon123 chapter 43 . 7/29
This was an awesome read, I haven't been so sad to finish a fanfic in a long time, not to mention the lack of any good Borderlands Fics, thank you for the experience, I hope there comes a sequel someday. I'm really glad you finished this. Thank you so much for the story.
deyu19 chapter 43 . 7/25
Thanks for the story, it was fun. Hope for a sequel.
Blaze1992 chapter 43 . 7/23
I bet not even 5 month's go by before they get bored, or some idiot starts a fight with them on Eden.
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 43 . 7/21
was truly a great ride. Started a little wobbly but grew into something beautiful.
SyntaxError404 chapter 43 . 7/17
Loved the story and have read it a few times now loved it every time I hope and pray that you make a borderlands 3 story were David returns.
Seimika chapter 12 . 7/16
Huh...guess tiny gets to watch Roland die again then... angel will probably die as well...and hopefully gets leached by david
2,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »