Reviews for A Badass' Quest Across Pandora
Resurrection99 chapter 43 . 6/18
Would be REALLY cool if you back up for a sequel...
gbibek2468 chapter 43 . 6/6
bought the pandora collection a week ago and after playing the game for 60 hours i finally understnd the story better. just finished re reading this as well
ZEDNEMwashere chapter 14 . 5/3
You missed a joke Ultimate Life Form
Sulzi chapter 43 . 4/14
man i loved this story but i didnt see a sequel in the authors page which kinda sucks but one can hope
Dragonhearted77 chapter 43 . 4/2
man i really hope this gets a sequel. Just to watch him pimp slap the calypsos
wondertainment chapter 14 . 3/12
Of course my bones are wet, i water them once every 2 days
Archangel Change24 chapter 43 . 2/26
Aaaand i binged yet another one of your stories and am left wanting more…. Kinda… this one is obviously complete or complete enough it doesn’t NEED a sequel…. I WANT one sure but this actually has me content where it left off. Well written.
Lilith death was just so they can add another siren in the next game and they rushed/ didn't care how she died.
Torhelm chapter 20 . 2/4
I've read thousands of fanfics and your OC hands down takes the position of the cringiest and most unlikable. 10 chapters in he confesses to Gaige in the most cringeworthy way and gets rejected. That alone made it hard for me to continue reading, but the constant one line trauma dumping on his teammates and then ignoring them right after he does it like he thinks he is a bad ass for doing it makes him unberable amd super cringe. Another demerit is how he's a damn kid and every other woman that meets him talks down to him like a stain on their boot. Overall 2/10 story. Over half way into the story and he's still a cringe kid who got friendzoned,
DanDrake chapter 43 . 1/20
Amazing story definitely a 10/10
BlueBird95 chapter 43 . 12/9/2023
Bring it back! Goto borderlands 3
Efail1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2023
I'd understand someone being forced into going to borderlands but actually choosing to go there is a bit weird. Like pandora is described as actual h*ll where people shank each other for fun and people get STD's from skags frequently.
dracospikex1 chapter 43 . 11/3/2023
Just reread this entire story, what an amazing read. Course it has some minor issues but it was so goddamn good the critic in me is getting hit with the beating stick and told to sit in the corner.
galexwilliamsongmail.com chapter 43 . 10/22/2023
I don't know about anyone else but I would love for you to make a sequel to this story.
Jiopaba chapter 43 . 10/8/2023
I've seen a bit of your other work on QQ and such and decided to see what else was in your back catalog as it were, and this was really fucking great. BL2 is my favorite game in the series hands down, and this has been a truly wild ride throughout. Probably the best Borderlands fic I've ever read. You somehow managed to actually impart some gravitas into a world that's pretty much impossible to take seriously nine times out of ten.

Gaige having always been my favorite character too, this was definitely a blast. It honestly makes me regretful of the fact that I can't now go play Borderlands as a character with "Time Stop" as an ability.
2,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »