Reviews for Light Me Up
mizz hottie chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Awwww. this chapter was so cute. And I've never been a Twister/Reggie shipper because it just looks weird or a Trent/Reggie shipper because he was such an ass hole on the show. and I don't know why Reggie would fall for someone like that. But I truly believe in Lars/Reggie because they have a possibility of becoming a couple, besides the fact that they're older siblings. and I also have a Lars/Reggie fic in the works, but it's going to be more of a songfic. and it's going to be based on Taylor Swift's song: "Ours".
mizz hottie chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Oh wow. That was adorable. I thought it was so sweet, the way Reggie saved Lars' life when he was deep down in the water.
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but this is one of my absolute favorites stories! *Adds it to my favorites list* Is there any chance you'll continue it?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
*giggle* Lars is such an idiot. I can actually see a brother relationship with him and Otto, if him and Reggie ever got close enough. That could be because Otto is frighteningly similar to Otto. I REALLY hope you update soon!
The Joker chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Please tell me you'll continue this? I love this story so far and I really hope you'll update
takara410 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
i love dit its in my fave list ill be checking back 4 more later
dia chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
nice story. that's all i got to say. well anyways it was awsome to read...interesting pair:)
blueneko8 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
that was really cool! thatthe first Reggie and Lars fic I read on ths site and I don't cae what you think because I like it! I think you made Lars relly cute when he was stammering and I didn't like Trent either! I really don't judge people's fics badly unlike some users because I'm an all around reader and I like your stye of typing! I'm also gladthat you were getting positive feeback if only alittle and this fic is old but as a new member I'd say this fic is th most straight forward one I read yet. Most people like me write like to right with way to much detail with emotions 24/7 but your has that and some regular humor moment which is wh I like it. All the charcters act the same in the series with only a little OOCness by the main couple but nt that much. Lars starts to having feelings for Reggie at the beginning wen she fell on him but if you think about it Lars is a teen so its most likely that he would start having a interset in her if what ever accident envolving tem. Reggie is more pron because she a girl not in her teens and she still had a broken heart by Trent and her saving Lars was out of concern because after their iccident. But Reggie has a habit for of saving Otto's butt when he does somthing stupid like he always tends to do and I guess when she started thinking about Lars contantly and heared that he was in the storm those intinces took over not because she ws in love with Lars yet, but because with that amount of feeling toward him she felt that it was her job because she cared for him and wanted him safe; even if hose emotions driving her were little!

Ok, I'm talking too much like always with everyone so I hope you good luck on any of your futher fics!XD
alex luca chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Aw! This story is so funny. God I just pictureing Otto saying ... smittin! Oh god. And

Twister "Seriously! How do you get in the gutter? I didn't even know Lars knew how to get in there!"

and this one Oh, he's ok psychically..."

"Don't you mean physically...?" Otto asked.

"Agh! ...He's ok physically, but what's going on inside of him I don't think I'll ever understand!"

Oh oh this one:

As in, we're leaving the house to go walking until the roads dry up and I was wondering if you'd like to come along?"

"No thanks! Lars and I have some anger issues to work out! He hit me with a pillow!"

Reggie glared at the door. "A pillow? Oh, please..."

"Has Lars ever hit YOU with a pillow? It hurts, sis!"

So funny!
Zumiez chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Aww, babe this story is so cute. D

Please continue on.
nikki chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
i LOVE it, but i wouldnt mind if you kept going.
NeverDust chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
lmao. kawaiiness. love ya!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
There is now a Rocket Power category on .
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
When R u gonna update? I'm tired of all the Twister/Reggie stories! *pulls hair out* Please update this! And my kitty just died, so it would make me feel a little better!