Reviews for All You Wanna Do (Is Brag About Kyoko)
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 9/12/2021
Hehee I am grinning like a loon. Absolutely loved PrinceCorn’s posts and Kuon realising thinking before acting is generally considered wise - but then being lucky enough to get exactly what he was hoping for. The fan theories were hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
palmtreehead chapter 2 . 9/12/2021
That is a great look at how fans might speculate and the conclusions which could be drawn - thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
I’ve always hated blatant matching but this idea of subtle matchy-matchy is hilarious- thanks for sharing
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 3 . 7/28/2021
Even as a Ren/Kyoko fan...I still feel like Ren would have to do a lot for producers to actually pick him over Sho in a musical production...although...I could see him lip syncing while Sho did the actual singing in a stage production, and there's always autotune in a movie production...

All hypothetical, of course
sspaulina chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
ohh this one is far to short but brilliant fic
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
you're fucking Evil

evil GENIUS lmbo!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
g, I'm wheezing lolol. I lovvvve this especially the fans conversation online. A writing. im trying to stifle my laughs so I don't wake my house at 130am
Nagisa chapter 3 . 3/28/2021
First of all, HOW DARE YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!? I DEMAND A SEQUEL! XDXDXD
Putting the cruel cliffhanger aside I LOVED this so much!XD...We seriously need content like this in the manga. Somebody send this to Sensei for inspiration XP!
Kaname671 chapter 3 . 3/6/2021
Welcome home indeed! Clara, you tease, so cruel! I was expecting Kuon to be more perverted watching her strut her stuff in the video but loved the way you incorporated the song! Sexy hot Kyoko...hell yes! Thanks for the update!
H-Nala chapter 3 . 2/24/2021
So needs another sequel!
KeiraNL234 chapter 3 . 2/22/2021
I LOVE IT
RukiYuki chapter 3 . 2/22/2021
Aww kuon you're one possessive man ... But btw I do like to hear him sang tho
Maui0murice chapter 3 . 2/22/2021