Reviews for Cinderella Potter
I can almost imagine Jasmine figuring out how to get Petunia the ability to do wandless/non-blood magic.

Would be kind of terrifying if she managed it. Although also teaching Filch magic... If Albus ends up hearing rumors that Filch just started levitating things, I think that might end up being the most amazing scene.
Dang, the occulmancy side effects are kind of alarming. That and Jasmine being trained NOT to use her shapeshifting abilities. At all. Rather than train to be able to hold a form.

Though given the reason for the 'not before this age' I'm not sure if those ARE side effects for learning to early, and more paranoia from the reason she was given to learn it.

Not sure why Dumbledore is 'still' her magical guardian given that he was guilty of ILLEGALLY taking it. Instead of going through the will's choice but... I guess he convinced them to let him keep breaking the law.
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 5 . 7/12
Enjoyed reading your work, appreciate it.
Rairi Valelira chapter 5 . 6/9
Damn
Rairi Valelira chapter 2 . 6/8
The kitchen was located directly under the Great Hall, down the staircase leading to the Hufflepuff Basement. -some wiki or whatnot. Close enough in location.

4th floor lmao. Yeah your fanfic or forgot, stuff happens. But being a literal puff and then changing the kitchen to be nowhere near her I found it funny not being rude.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 5 . 4/28
That is one scary witch :)
Thank you for the story.
I hope you have a good time on your future projects, whatever they are.
PrimandButtercup chapter 5 . 4/11
I love the story! It's soooooooo sweet, made me cry out of cuteness
Artemis2000 chapter 5 . 4/5
This is one of the best stories I’ve read. I felt so much empathy for fem Harry, that I found myself wanting to curse every other character. Love the Luna pairing, they are great together.
Man I wish that it was longer
dolph25 chapter 5 . 3/16
Great story! Thanks
setokayba2n chapter 5 . 3/2
Sigh, if only adults did their job... I somehow wonder if Petunia managed to get everything done.
4fundaore chapter 2 . 1/28
Neville is mentioned as a gryffindor this chapter, he is sorted in puff back in chap 1. Thaks for the fic is awesome.
I'm enjoying the story, I love fem harry and her wandleds magic, and the way she doesn't tolerate stupidity!
One question- I thought Ron was killed by the troll, but Luna and jasmine mention taking to him over Ginny and the diary?
Maels chapter 1 . 1/26
I enjoy your writing and have read all of your stories so far. I do however, think they would generally be better without the few sex scenesI just don't find they integrate well, but they are short and easily skip past. Keep up the good work !
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 5 . 1/25
Un Maravilloso Final Para Una Maravillosa Historia!
Perfecto!