Reviews for Cinderella Potter
YaoiHellian chapter 5 . 21h
Sassy yet Deadpan a way of life I can get behind. Loved this story, wish there were more like it. Thanks for writing. Cheers.
Cevandri chapter 5 . 3/26
Reread the story again, loved it once again
Frank chapter 1 . 3/12
"she had outgrown preschool at nine years old"
Every child has outgrown preschool at nine years old. Generally children outgrow preschool at five years old. That's when they go to elementary or primary school.
Uh, is this a "fem-Harry" story? Cause that's what it looks like. You need to add that in the description for those of us who prefer our Harrys with penises instead of vajayjays...
Hope Neville was killed while watching his parents get chopped into pieces, and Hermione raped and bred like a pigsow before being gutted.
Cool chapter 5 . 1/16
Good story. A nice read and you can really feel Jasmine’s frustration throughout the story.
That book chapter 1 . 1/16
Mad-eye Moody is definitely the author of “They’re really out to get you” and you couldn’t possibly convince me otherwise. I suspect that was the author’s intent.
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 5 . 12/24/2021
absolutely love it
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 9/18/2021
Thanks for a great read. Very nicely done!
Saissa chapter 5 . 9/1/2021
Absolutely Wonderful Story! I Loved It!
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 8/12/2021
Enjoyed the story. Disappointed it ended so abruptly though. I hsd been looking forward to post-Hogwarts magical shenanigans, creativity with the Goblins and so on. Still a good read though.
Thanks for writing~
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2021
I can almost imagine Jasmine figuring out how to get Petunia the ability to do wandless/non-blood magic.

Would be kind of terrifying if she managed it. Although also teaching Filch magic... If Albus ends up hearing rumors that Filch just started levitating things, I think that might end up being the most amazing scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
Dang, the occulmancy side effects are kind of alarming. That and Jasmine being trained NOT to use her shapeshifting abilities. At all. Rather than train to be able to hold a form.

Though given the reason for the 'not before this age' I'm not sure if those ARE side effects for learning to early, and more paranoia from the reason she was given to learn it.

Not sure why Dumbledore is 'still' her magical guardian given that he was guilty of ILLEGALLY taking it. Instead of going through the will's choice but... I guess he convinced them to let him keep breaking the law.
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 5 . 7/12/2021
Enjoyed reading your work, appreciate it.
Rairi Valelira chapter 5 . 6/9/2021