Reviews for Endeavor's Parenting Guide to Your Teenage Son
Me: *takeing notes*
Snowy Princess chapter 3 . 2/5
This was fantastic...Shoto should get revenge. Maybe involving the media or something?
fencer29 chapter 4 . 1/27
Since when does Aizawa address anyone as "Sir"? I don't think he even does that for Nezu!

I also wouldn't be surprised if this was not the last that Endeavor will be hearing of this matter. Aizawa may be prone to ignore threats against himself, but a threat against Eri requires prompt and decisive actions
fencer29 chapter 3 . 1/23
Enji: "I can't understand how Shoto was able to spot me while I was spying on him. Granted, I may be 195 cm tall, and weigh almost 200kg (all muscle), but those sunglasses and that baseball cap should have been more than enough to make me completely inconspicuous. Perhaps next time I should remember to extinguish my flaming beard and eyebrows."

Also, don't bother with a tracking app unless you want it to be found, thereby allowing your child to feel that they have thwarted you efforts while you continue to track them using a number of other, more carefully hidden tracking devices.
Snowy Princess chapter 2 . 1/22
I don't normally leave reviews, but this has a lot of potential to be awesome. So a couple things:

1: Try to make the chapters longer. They feel way too short. You could make each chapter dedicated to a single interaction, and those interactions don't necessarily have to be with Shoto (though they should involve him in some way). For example, there was that incident at the Sports Festival when Midoriya ran into Endeavor.

2: As someone mentioned earlier...the date idea sounds fantastic and hilarious. Endeavor is such a helicopter parent that this has the potential to be one of the most hilarious moments.

3: I would suggest putting a warning in the first chapter about spoilers, since this could become spoiler heavy.

Can't wait for more!
Stormgate chapter 2 . 1/21
I'm intrigued by this, and I want to give suggestions on how Endeavor's advice is terrible, but I'd like more clarification. That said, I'll do the best I can.

Shoto goes on something that could be construed as a date. The other party is tracked down, interrogated, and threatened.

Shoto stays out late for some reason. The logical approach is to put tracker bugs on significant objects he possesses.
fencer29 chapter 1 . 1/20
Shoto's remark in the prologue: "My advise to any caring father would be to read this carefully, then do the exact opposite of everything my father did."