Reviews for The Trials and Tribulations of Apprenticeship
Smithback chapter 1 . 8/6/2022
thanks for having another go to this great story
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 6/11/2022
Woah! Intense. I like it. This Hermione seems different from other version. Please continue!
iminadaze chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
geez, your first chapters are always amazing and captivating! i love age gap tomione, especially if hermione is older even by a little, but i can’t for this professor x student dynamic. can’t wait for the next chapter!
Dyan chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
Oh, Dios. Tienes una nueva lectora obsesiva, leí tus historias y quedé encantada, tienes un gran talento para escribir, muero por saber que más sucede
GoldenHairedProngslet chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
I’m really looking forward for the next chapter, I’m pretty sure I read this fic last time it was up and loved it, can’t wait to see the changes that you’ve made this time round! Eagerly waiting for an update!

GHP X
Voorpret chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
I’ve never read this fix, so I’m incredibly excited to see where this new, rewritten version takes us :)
JD SPARKS chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
yay! hello lovely, I am so happy to see you putting this back up! you dont know how many people were asking about it! Wishing you all the best with the rewrite, but really just so happy you are putting your stories back up!
Loudernoise chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
I am so happy that you are putting this back up! And I can’t wait to see the changes you think of! So excited!
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
I like!
Stellarwitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
Ooo can’t wait to read! Love this tomione fic. Glad you’re back!
Last Alice chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
Omg Damage Control but from Tom's perspective?

Sign me up!

I remember Parkinson being a girl lol. Also hope we get to see more of Abraxas this time around ;)

~
I'm in here chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
Really wasn't expecting a rewritten version, but I'm glad you're back. I respect the fact that you were honest with yourself, and how you didn't want to rush through your old written fic. I cannot wait to see all the different elements that you'll bring to the rewritten one. I'm looking extremely forward to your next update :)
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/30/2021
Love it! So glad it’s reposted!
Joe chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
I can’t explain how happy I am that this story is back!
TomioneForever33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
Firstly, I love your book! I have read it 15 times and just got obsessed with it. When I realized that you’ve stopped updating the story, I felt bad that such a beautiful story is left behind at a cliffhanger. Then when I rechecked, the story was taken down. I’m so so so very thrilled that you have come back to post the story. Though your initial story was amazingly written and detailed, I loved that so much that I felt there was no need to re edit it, but nevertheless, this is your story and if you want to repost it again then nothing would give me greater joy. But please keep on updating it, I want to know what happens to Tom and hermione