Reviews for After All We've Done : A North and South Modern Variation
SHBirds chapter 19 . 10/3
Thank you for updating! I love how you write Margaret and John in your modern AU despite, or rather, because they are complicated characters and not always particularly likable (they've definitely got this very much in common with Gaskell's original) which makes them somewhat irritating - and eventually all the more interesting! Having said that much... I greatly enjoyed seeing them more relaxed and becoming closer in this latest chapter. Definitely looking forward to more of the same ;)
Stacye White chapter 19 . 10/1
Love that they are finding their way to a happier life together.
Stacye White chapter 14 . 10/1
They just time in their own home together.
Stacye White chapter 12 . 10/1
I absolutely despise Hannah! I cannot believe it, but Fanny seems to be the emotionally stable person in the home.
Fluff is good, they have so little of it!
Carolineonestop chapter 19 . 9/27
At last they are on the same page. So pleased. John can't say the words I love you but his actions show her he does
Enarak chapter 19 . 9/27
Thank you for this new chapter! I feel like Margaret is already in love, and would love to see her realize it here. Maybe even tell him!
nice and lovely. thank you
YuuriQueen chapter 19 . 9/26
I like the dynamic they are forming between them selfs. Time and again something happens and both try harder but at the same time they relax and that's when the relationship advances. It's like watching a really good movie, with good characters and a good arc construction.
Loved how John apologized to Fanny. She wasn't expecting it! Hahahaha
I'm glad Maggie will be going to the baby shower. I hope Fanny invites Marie and Bessie xD
I loved Maggie and Hannah's talk. I can see both of them making a respectful relationship. I doubt Maggie will see her as a mother, but perhaps like some sort of friend, bonded on life hardships.
I will cross my fingers! But I can wait 3
MelKen33 chapter 19 . 9/26
Lovely chapter. Thank you
Mcmjp chapter 19 . 9/26
Lovely
Jeslovsu2 chapter 19 . 9/26
Great chapter! I’ve missed your writing of this story. Thank you for continuing! Very nice! Fluffy is better than stuffy! Lol
Anna Stonebrook chapter 19 . 9/26
Love it! I don’t comment on every chapter but I do get so happy every time I see a notification from you — just imagine me quietly cheering you on :)
I keep stalking to see if you’ve posted another chapter. I can’t wait to read about the honeymoon.
Looking forward for the blanding trip